Drunk from head to toes

cw: drinking lot of alcohol

_____

"Your eyes are gray... like dust. It's everywhere and it reminds me of you because you're always on my mind..."

"Tsk. Someone's going to end up in my coffin to collect the dust..."

It had all started a few hours ago, Demi had dragged Jose along with her so they could have a drink, as they did almost every night in fact, then the latter finding it a bit sad to always drink with just the two of them, took the seer with him who happened to pass by in the hallway who in turn drew his boyfriend into the whole thing.

Aesop was a little reluctant to the idea of consuming alcohol, he had tested the liquor only once in his life and remembered having fainted after the first sip. However, the barmaid convinced him that her liquor was different from the cheap ones served in the bars. The embalmer saw his interest piqued and joined the group.

Perhaps he should have refused.

Even if the young woman's alcohol was really worth it, he was foolish to think that she would let him go after one drink.

"Ah ah ah! One more drink!" she shouted, filling his glass again when he finished it.

"He'll have quite a headache in the morning..." said the officer, laughing softly.

Aesop lowered his mask and swallowed in one gulp all the contents of the glass before putting it brutally on the table of the dining room. They had settled all four there because there were not really other suitable places and they did not want to disturb the other survivors by making noise. At that moment, a multitude of empty bottles littered the floor and the surface of the table.

Eli was sitting next to him and leaning dangerously in his direction, a strange smile on his face. The dark-haired man had also been drinking quite a bit and his hood had fallen back over his shoulders as had his headband which now rested around his neck. The man was rambling on about eye color but Aesop was half listening.

"You're so gorgeous, I think I've fallen under your spell... Will you go out with me?"

"Idiot... We already went out earlier for a match in Eversleeping..." he mumbled.

"Oh, that's right. A dangerous date." he replied with a wink.

"Pfffft... You've been hit by the tram five times..."

"And my heart was turned upside down each time by my thoughts about you."

Demi, who was sitting right across from the couple and also held her liquor much better than these two, couldn't stop laughing, one arm covering her stomach so much she couldn't control herself.

"Oh my gosh- They- They are so adorable!"

"It's funny to see indeed." continued Jose as he sipped his drink.

It didn't take long for the temperature to rise as Eli suddenly put one of his arms around Aesop's waist to pull him closer, his hand coming to rest under the other's chin.

"Lips so pink... just begging for me to kiss them."

"Dare you to do it..." the embalmer said in a defiant tone.

"Let me dare in this case..."

And he dared.

His lips came to rest delicately against his, his tongue making its way easily into the mouth of the other. The kiss was pretty sloppy considering the state they were in, but it was enough to turn Aesop's face bright red and draw a moan from him. Demi let a slight cry of surprise escape at this point.

"Ha! Are they really going to do this in front of us!?"

"It looks like it's going down that way..."

"Thanks but no thanks! I'm not here to be the third wheel!"

Demi and Jose thus quickly left the dining room in order to avoid being spectators of what was going to happen, leaving the two men in their intimacy. Eli broke their lip-to-lip contact at the same moment and took Aesop's face in his hands before exhaling a gasp of surprise.

"W-Why are you crying!?"

"You stupid... We're not even married yet-"

"I'm so sorry my love, don't worry, I can assure you that we'll have the most magnificent wedding!" he replied, drying his tears with his sleeves.

"Is it true...?"

"I never lie!"

"Yet you said at the previous match that you were coming while you took the opportunity to take the dungeon..."

"What!? Nonsense. I think you spent too much time studying hypnosis with Ada."

"Lying bastard... And don't you spend all your time with Brooke? You really are the most jealous man I know..."

"You know any other men?" the seer asked suspiciously.

"I only know my darling."

Aesop chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around Eli's neck with a big, goofy smile. He then kissed him again, dropping more kisses all over his face and neck, leaving some red marks there as well. Eventually, they quickly went up the steps and it ended in the seer's room. The next morning, Aesop woke up with a terrible headache and swore to himself never to drink again.