Dancing Under the Moonlight

Under the midnight sky and sparkling stars, draped in the ethereal envelope of the moon, his white veil floated just above the surface of the lake water, the gold which adorned him mirrored in the clear liquid and created a shimmering aura all around him. In his hands was a single flower, cerulean blue like the color of his eyes, its petals open to form a beautiful silhouette.

"Eli."

A deep, soft voice, loving and tender, caring and affectionate. His gaze met his and he saw his two gray orbs glowing in that same light. The man sketched a brief smile and walked slowly in his direction, the emerald green fabric of his clothes darkening with each step he took into the lake.

Then he found himself in front of him, their faces only a few centimeters apart. The one dressed in white like an angel gave him back his smile and slipped his hand delicately against the cheek of the other, being careful not to damage this porcelain skin with his accessories. The latter melted against his touch and caught his hand in his own, his eyes then deviating to the flower he held between his fingers.

"What is it?"

"Oh, it's for you."

Eli raised the flower in a graceful gesture to offer it to him. A touch of red flushed the silver haired male's cheeks and he accepted the gift before hanging it on his jacket with a smile. A burst of burning and passionate feelings took hold of his partner who came to place a chaste kiss against his lips due to the temptation. 

"You are hopeless..." he whispered.

"Is it my fault that my lover is simply gorgeous?" he replied in a charming voice.

The male blushed more and more and the brunet chuckled at his adorable reaction. Suddenly, the latter spread his hand in front of the other like an invitation.

"May I invite you for a dance?"

"Sure."

They were perhaps in the middle of a lake but that did not seem to disturb them in the least and the young musician with the gray eyes caught the hand of the other and placed his free one on his shoulder while one came to embrace his hip. Softly and lightly, their steps drew circles in the water and created a clear melody to replace the lack of music.

At the end of their waltz, Eli slipped his arms around his partner's waist to hold him close, their heartbeats echoing together, each vibration like a declaration of love for the other. There was no need for words to express what they felt, a bond transcending mere verbal words connected them body and soul.

"I love you, Aesop."

"Me too, but you'll catch a cold if you stay here much longer..."

"You too."

"We should both go then."

The two laughed heartily and exchanged one last kiss before finally leaving the lake water and heading out together...