Sweet Dreams

He felt sleepy. Everything seemed to go so slowly... Up and down... Where was he? There was faint music in the background, something like... a ride? Then his eyelids opened slowly. He was on the horse of a carousel. When had he gotten there? No, when had he even gotten out of bed? He was still wearing his blue pajamas with stars and his red and white striped socks.

Strangely, there was no one else around. It was just him, on the merry go round, in an empty amusement park. This would have been a scary situation under normal circumstances and yet he felt so comfortable. Everything seemed so normal. His head rested against the iron bar his horse was hanging on and he looked up. There was another figure. Who was it? He could see blue, but every time he squinted to see more clearly, fatigue took hold of him even more and his vision blurred.

Why couldn't he see this person?

He stretched out his hand towards the stranger in a last effort to get his attention, but when it came within inches of him, his mind sank into darkness.

"Did you have nice dreams?" a deep voice asked, so tenderly.

His eyelids opened again to the real world this time, like a flutter of butterfly wings. Then he looked beside him and saw a familiar figure lying next to him, a hand supporting his head and dressed in blue with facial markings so mysterious and yet so beautiful.

"Eli..."

Aesop sketched a smile at him, still half asleep. The male dressed in his constellation-studded robe returned his smile and leaned slightly over him, closing the distance between their lips for an absolutely delightful kiss, his lips were so soft he could fall asleep again just by grazing them.

"You should sleep again, love."

The silver haired male nodded before repositioning himself in the brunet's arms, sliding his arms around his waist. Eli chuckled at the sight, his heart melting, then did the same before drifting off to dreamland as well, hoping to meet the other man in his dreams...