Chapter 2 - I'll take you away from here

I heard the doorbell ring and quickly ran to answer it. I opened the door to see the green-eyed curly haired boy. He smiled, showing off his adorable dimples.

"Come in curly." I smiled gesturing him inside.

"I know you can't resist my curls." he teased walking inside and sitting on the couch.

I followed him and sat beside him, "So, What's the big news?"

"Well, you know how were going on our world tour tomorrow, right?" he reminded me

Oh yes, the tour. They'll be gone for the whole summer, including Kat, leaving me alone with John. I dreaded this summer already. I nodded my head waiting for him to continue.

"Well you'll be happy to know that I talked to management and, well, promise not to scream."

"Spit it out Styles!"

He chuckled, "Alright, well they said that I could bring someone along and I know how you told me you've always wanted to travel to different places so I decided to help make that dream become a reality for you. You can stay on tour with us however long you want to!"

I couldn't even process what he had just said. I would be able to travel around the world with One Direction! I started to jump up and down squealing, Harry sat there giggling at my reaction. I jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

"Woah, calm down! Don't break the merchandise." he laughed and playfully pushed me off.

I smacked his shoulder playfully, "I can't believe you want to bring me on tour! Where will you guys be going?"

"Well, we'll be going to places like Paris-"

"Paris?!"

"America-"

"America?!"

"Australia-"

"Australia?!?!"

"I would be grateful if you stopped interrupting me, love." he teased poking me.

"I'm sorry, it's just wow! I would get to go to all these places I've always wanted to go to!" I replied ecstatically.

"So I'm guessing that's a yes?" he questioned.

I was about to reply but then I remembered something

John.

He would absolutely be against the fact of me going on tour with them. My heart sunk and my smile suddenly faded, causing Harry to give me a questioning glance.

"I-I'm sorry I can't." I answered sadly.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because, I can't leave John." I reminded him.

"I'm sure your boyfriend can live without you for a little while." he teased.

"It's not that Harry, it's just.... Would you like something to drink? Let me get you something." I got up and walked in to the kitchen, Harry following behind.

"You're changing the subject, Sam, what's going on?" he asked sternly leaning against the counter.

"Nothing is wrong Harry, I just- just can't." I replied.

I turned around and reached up to get the cups out of the cabinet. As I stretched my shirt lifted up a little revealing a bit of my stomach. I suddenly felt someone lift my shirt a little bit more. I immediately stepped back down.

"What the-" I shrieked but stopped mid-sentence when I saw Harry examining my stomach, his face pale.

"Shit." I mumbled. I had forgotten that there were bruises on my stomach from John. Usually he hits me in places where I can easily hide the bruises so no one will question. Sadly, I just revealed some.

Harry looked back at me, anger filling his eyes.

"Who did this to you?" he asked in a hushed angry voice.

"Harry I-"

"Sam, Who did this to you?" he raised his voice waiting for an answer.

I stood there too frightened to answer his question.

His voice softened, "It was him wasn't it."

I looked away as a tear started to roll down my cheek.

"Sam, look at me." he turned my face towards his gently and wiped away the tears.

"How long has he been doing this?" he asked me, voice cracking.

"Th-this wasn't how the relationship started. This has only been happening for a f-few months." I stuttered.

"Sam, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I couldn't, Harry. I just couldn't."

"You need to break up with him. This is unhealthy."

"I can't just do that."

"Why not?" he raised his voice again.

"Because I just can't Harry! It's more complicated than you think!"

"It's not complicated! I'm not just going to sit here and watch you get hurt!"

"You don't understand! If I try to leave him he'll hurt you! He'll hurt you, the boys, and Kat! I can't live with that Harry!"

He stood there for a moment taking in everything I had just told him. He nodded his head at me.

"He can't hurt you if you come on tour with us. He won't be able to hurt you or any of us." He told me.

I sighed, "I don't know."

"I can take you away from him. I'll take you away from here." He whispered causing my brain to jumble.

Suddenly, for once, I knew what I wanted.

Then I thought about it even more for a moment. He probably wouldn't bother chasing after me if I'm across the world from him. He'll find another doll to play his games with.

"I'll go with you guys." I smiled

Harry smiled back at me and engulfed me in his arms.

"We're leaving at 8 tomorrow. We'll come and pick you up. I have to go to a meeting right now. Promise you'll be safe." He whispered

"I will. Promise you won't get mobbed by hormonal teenagers." I joked

He giggled, "I promise."

I led him out the door and watched him get in to his black Range Rover and leave. Maybe this summer will be interesting after all. Maybe I'll finally be happy.