Chapter 11 - Yellow

*Next Day*

The word had finally gotten out all over Twitter about Liam and Danielle's breakup. I felt sorry that he had to be constantly reminded of it by the outside world. I also missed Danielle a lot, she was a great friend. I was picking out an outfit for the pre-awards party tonight when Kat came in.

"So what are you wearing?" She asked curiously.

"I don't know, maybe a nice shirt and skirt to go with it. I mean, It's just a party." I replied.

"Yea, I'll probably wear something like that too. Aren't you excited?!" she exclaimed.

I laughed, "I guess, it should be fun. I've never been to things like these before."

"I've been once with Niall and it was a lot of fun!"

"Cool. I hope they win an award. I know it's going to be hard since they're up against people like Justin Bieber and The Wanted."

"Yea, but I know they'll pull through, those idiots always do." Kat said winking, "I'm going to get ready, we leave in an hour and a half."

"Okay, see ya!" I waved as she ran out the door excitedly.

After about fifteen minutes I had finally had an outfit picked out. I went in to the bathroom and did my makeup. Afterwards I decided to leave my hair down and curl it to make nice loose curls. When I finished my hair I put my outfit on and looked at my creation in the bathroom mirror, pretty good. I walked out of the bathroom and Harry was sitting on the bed buttoning up his shirt. He was wearing dark pants and a gray dress shirt. He turned around and smiled at me, his dimples showing again.

He stood up and walked towards me, placing a kiss on my lips, "You look gorgeous."

I smiled, "Thanks."

"But you always look gorgeous." He added grinning as I shook my head and giggled.

"Alright lets get going." He said leading me out the door.

The others were waiting in the hall as well, they all looked great. We got in to the car and headed to the party.

"Who's ready to party and have some pints!" Niall exclaimed.

"Niall, were in America. We can't drink until we're 21." Liam explained.

Louis popped up from his seat, "I can drink, suckers!" and Niall groaned.

When we got to the party we were escorted to the party area outside in back of the place. There were lights strung everywhere and people dancing. I was almost starstruck from all of the people that I recognized.

"Come on, I want you to meet someone." Harry said pulling me aside with him. He brought me to a corner where a red headed man was standing, wait, that's Ed Sheeran! I'm a huge fan of his music! I tried not to fan girl as Harry greeted him.

"You must be Sam." He smiled reaching out to shake my hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm a fan of your music." I told him.

He smiled even brighter and turned to Harry patting him on the back, "She's a great girl Harry!" and we laughed.

"Now it's time for me to tell you embarrassing stories about your boyfriend." Ed announced.

"No it's not!" Harry protested trying to cover his mouth.

"One time he cried because he forgot to say 'I love you' to his mum!" He laughed fighting off Harry.

I giggled and Harry's face went red as he pulled me away, "It was nice meeting you love!" I heard Ed shout as we walked away.

"Oh don't be embarrassed Harry, that was cute." I comforted.