Chapter 16 - PDA

"Babe, get up." I heard Harry whisper.

I groaned and rolled over, "Leave me alone."

Instead of leaving he started shaking me, "Love, you have to get up."

I ignored him and he leaned over, his mouth next to my ear.

"If you don't get up I'll have to make you." he threatened.

Instead of listening I pulled the covers over my head.

"Fine, don't say I didn't warn you." he said and then I felt a load of weight on top of me.

He tried to pull the covers down as he tackled me but I resisted. He started tickling my sides and I let go of the covers while laughing my arse off. He pulled them down and continued to tickle me.

"Stop! Please! I'm awake!" I begged.

"Nah, I think I'm good." he grinned as he continued.

I managed to grab both his hands and try to hold them back, "I'm awake!" I laughed.

"Well someone's a bit giggly this morning, have a nice sleep?" he joked.

I glared at him, "Yea, until someone decided to wake me up!"

He pulled an innocent face, "Who could've done that?"

"You."

"Well, it's 10:00 which is time for breakfast and you said you wanted to come to my concert today at 1:00!"

"But 10 am is like the middle of the night!" I groaned.

He chuckled, "You're so weird."

I stuck my tongue out at him and he repeated my actions, "Gross! No one wants to see your tongue!" I joked.

He made a shocked face, "You know what I have to say to that?"

"What?"

He leaned down and licked my cheek slowly.

"Ewww! I'm the weird one?! Get off of me!" I shrieked.

"Not until you say 'Harry Styles is the sexiest man on earth and I would kill to be him.'" he stated.

"No!"

"I'll lick your face again."

"Ok! Harry Styles is the sexiest man on earth and I would kill to be him!"

He smirked, pleased with himself, and moved off of me. I quickly jumped on top of him while he was vulnerable and began to tickle him. His eyes widened before he was thrown in to fits of laughter.

"How's it feel being on the other end!" I smirked.

After countless tries, he had finally used all of his strength to push me off him, "Ok! We're done with that!"

I giggled and he pecked my lips, "Now let's get ready." he ordered.

I ran to my suitcase and grabbed a pair of jeans and a ruffled tank-top. I washed my face and put them on. I brushed my hair out and applied a little bit of makeup. I took a look in the mirror and for once I didn't feel horrified with myself. I walked out and headed out to the buffet with Harry, his arm around my waist. Louis and Eleanor came out of their room.

"You guys are so cute it makes me want to gag." Louis said making gagging motions. 

 Harry rolled his eyes, "Like you and Eleanor don't PDA."

"Right now we won't be." Eleanor stated annoyed while crossing her arms and looking away from Louis.

"Come on, babe, are we really going to bicker in front of them?" Louis whined.