Chapter 23 - Tour's Over

"You wanna tell me what was up with you last night?" Harry interrogated leaning against the bathroom door frame while I put my hair up in to a ponytail.

"Nothing." I replied blankly.

"Well you looked completely fine before and then a minute later you looked like you saw a ghost." he stated.

"Don't worry about me." I said entering the bedroom and checking my phone.

He followed close behind me not giving up, "I'm supposed to, I'm your boyfriend."

"Well you're worrying a bit too much."

"Why won't you tell me."

"It's nothing, okay?!" I snapped annoyed.

He pursed his lips together and shoved his hands in his pockets in defeat while sitting on the bed.

"You don't have to snap, I'm just checking on you." he calmly notified me.

I felt guilty for snapping at him, I couldn't help it though. I just wanted to keep yesterdays events a secret and not get him all worked up. It would ruin his last show for him.

I sat down on the bed beside him, "I'm sorry I raised my voice. Look Haz, I'm fine, it's just jet lag."

He looked at me, disbelief in his eyes but then shrugged it off, not wanting to start something else. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. We sat there quietly for a bit just listening to each others breathing.

"So, last show of the tour today huh?" I reminded him.

"Yea, it's been a blast, I'm really glad you joined me. I'm glad you gave me a chance. But we still have the iTunes festival a while after." he replied cheerfully.

I reevaluated everything that had happened the past few months. A lot had changed for me and I was happier than ever.

"Thank you." I said out of the blue.

"For what?" he questioned taking my hand in his.

"For changing my life. You've stood by me even in my worst times and you've given me nothing but love. You've given me everything, and I could never be anymore thankful."

He was quiet for a moment as he played with my fingers, "Everyone has a rough point in their life, but that means that something greater is bound to bloom from it. You've changed my life too, you know. Before I met you I was a hopeless, lonely lad that partied all the time. You've given me something to fight for, and I'd fight for you until the day I die."

My heart fluttered and I smiled a little. His lips pressed against my forehead and lingered there afterwards.

"I love you Sammy." he teased.

I glared at him, "Don't call me Sammy...."

"Oh, and I love you too." I grinned.

"Yea, you better." he threatened playfully.

"Or what?" I challenged.

"Or.... THE TICKLE MAN COMES OUT!" he exclaimed tackling me and tickling me.

"No!!" I shouted between laughter trying to break free.

"Yes!! NOW SAY HARRY STYLES IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE AND I'M SO HAPPY THAT HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!" he ordered.

"Never Harold!"

"How many times have I told you not to call me that? Now say it or I'll never stop!"

"okay-okay HARRY IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE AND I'M SO HAPPY HE'S MY BOYFRIEND!"

He stopped tickling me and remained hovering over me smirking, "Why thank you."