Chapter 29 - Gone

Warning: Sad chapter just saying for all you emotional people.

*1 month later*

The mysterious letters have been continuous coming almost everyday. I still haven't told Harry, even though I know it might hurt his feelings if he finds out. I try not to worry about it a lot considering the fact that the police will probably eventually find him. Well, I hope.

"Hey Sam!" Harry called snapping me out of my thoughts.

I turned to him, "Catch!" He exclaimed before throwing a grape at my face.

"What was that for?" I asked giggling.

"You were supposed to catch it in your mouth!" He groaned.

Today we were having a picnic in the park. It was a nice day and we both had no other plans for the day. I threw a grape towards him and it hit him in the face as well.

"You were supposed to catch it in your mouth!" I mocked and he glared at me.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on top of him causing me to squeal, "You are a troublemaker, missy."

"Nooooo!" I replied innocently and he tightened his grip so I couldn't break free.

"Yessss." He mocked brushing his nose against mine.

I stared down at him and ran my fingers through his hair. I examined all his features. His bright green eyes that shined up at me in awe, the two dimples that were indented on both sides of his mouth, and his light red lips that were tilted in to a small smile. I gently kissed his nose and then gave him a small peck on the lips. I tried to pull away again but he held me in place.

"You're going to have to give me a better kiss than that if you want to break free." He told me sporting a cheeky smile.

I leaned down and pressed our lips together. It began to get heated and Harry traced his tongue along my mouth begging for entrance. I granted him access and we made out until I pulled away.

He smiled letting me go and catching his breath, "Maybe I should ask for that more often."

I rolled off him, laying next to him, and we gazed at the puffy white clouds up in the sky. It was simply beautiful today. A butterfly flew by us and I let out a sigh.

"My mom used to love butterflies. Whenever I see one it reminds me of her." I explained gazing at it as it flew away towards a meadow.

He bit his lip and lifted his shirt a bit revealing his butterfly tattoo, "Then I guess this is a good reminder."

I traced my fingers over it and smiled to myself, "She'd like you a lot."

He pulled me closer and ran his fingers through my hair, "I know."

We laid there in silence for a few minutes as I rubbed his tummy. For some reason, I couldn't shake off this feeling that we were being watched. I sat up and looked around but saw nothing, Harry looked at me oddly.

"Do you ever feel like you're being watched?" I questioned.

He sat up and furrowed his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

I sighed, "I don't know, I just feel like someone is watching my every move."

"That might be me." He joked winking.

I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm, "Idiot."

"Mmmm but you love this idiot." He said pulling me in to his chest.

"Sadly." I teased earning a pout from him.

"Alright, alright, liar, let's head home before we're mobbed by fans." He suggested glancing around us.