Chapter 7 - Off the market

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I could still feel Harry's arms wrapped around me. I rolled over to see him still fast asleep. I smiled at how his messy curls covered his face, like a child. But he was beautiful. I carefully loosened myself from his grip, trying not to wake him. I succeeded and got up and headed out towards the kitchen. I made myself hot chocolate and sat at the table drinking it. There was a soft knock on my door. I opened it to see Louis.

"Is he still asleep?" he whispered.

"Yea, why?" I answered.

"Want to help me get revenge, love?" he asked, a smirk forming on his face.

I grinned, "What kind of revenge?"

He held up two markers and I took one. We headed in to the bedroom. Harry was still fast asleep and Louis giggled to himself.

"You take his face, I got his chest." he ordered.

We both started to draw on him. I starting drawing glasses on his face and a kitty nose with whiskers. Louis drew hearts all over his chest and his name. We smirked at our creation and headed back to the kitchen.

"He's going to kill us." I giggled.

"Yea, but he'll learn a very valuable lesson from this. Don't mess with Louis Tomlinson." he smirked.

We sat down at the table and talked for a bit.

"About Harry," Louis started, "He really fancies you. I just want you to know that."

I smiled, "I really fancy him too."

Before he could continue we heard a scream, then loud footsteps. Harry came in only wearing sweatpants, the marker still all over him. He glared at us as we tried to hold in our laughter.

"Who did this?" he asked with a serious tone.

"Run." I told Louis and we bolted towards the door. When we reached the hallway I went right and Louis went left. I turned and saw Harry chasing after Louis first. I ran through many hallways that seemed almost endless from their lengths. Soon I turned a corner and saw Harry tackling Louis.

"Sam," Louis said in a crushed tone, "Run!"

Harry looked up and saw me standing few feet away, a menacing grin on his face. I bolted down the other way and heard his footsteps behind me. I could hear him getting closer, geez he was fast. I kept running as fast as I could down the long hallway. As I turned the corner I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I shrieked as I was lifted up over Harry's shoulder. Soon we were in our hotel room and I was placed on the couch, Harry hovered above me.

"You shouldn't have done that, babe." He smirked.

He started tickling me and I begged for him not to.

"Please stop!" I cried between fits of laughter.

"Apologize!" he ordered tickling me.

"Never!" I answered and he continued to tickle me.

"Ok! I'm sorry!" I surrendered.

He stopped tickling me and I took a minute to calm down. He placed a kiss on my lips.

"So which did you do, my face or my chest?" he questioned smirking.

"Your face." I replied.

"Figures. Louis wrote his name all over me." he told me getting off of me.

Louis came running in, "Don't worry, Sam, I'll save you!" he tackled Harry. I laughed as they wrestled on the floor. Soon Harry was sitting on Lou.