Chapter 13 - Half a Summer Gone

*A month and a half later*

Harry and I have been dating for almost two months now. It's almost as if in a flash that half the summer has gone by, it's now mid July, and we've toured through most of the US. I still haven't told Harry about the anonymous text. I want him to stay focused on the tour and something like that might worry him to an extent. I still get some messages from that same number, and my only guess is that it could be John. I can't tell if he's trying to harass me or if he actually means what he sends. All I know is that I'm a complete idiot if I've put everyone in danger. I'm already stupid for not telling Harry, but I just cant right now, it's too complicated.

We currently just landed in Miami, Florida. The boys are doing a concert this afternoon so the girls and I are going out today and walking around. I've always been interested in Florida from what I've heard about it. The beaches, the warm water, and even the parties are interesting. The best part is that I'm here with everyone I love. I guess I can call them my family now, I've been living with them long enough. That moment we were sitting in McDonald's after the awards show, I realized I had everything I could have ever wanted. All I really wanted was to be loved, which I had gotten from my friends. Sure, the boys can be a handful at most times, but I love them to death.

"Ready to go?" Kat called taking me out of my thoughts.

I grabbed my purse and headed for the door where she was standing, "Yep!"

*Harry's POV*

Flashback

*A Year Ago*

"Do I really have to be here?" I groaned to Niall rubbing my temples.

"Mate, you promised you would come and meet my girlfriend today. All the other boys have met her and a promise is a promise. It's your fault for getting drunk the night before!" Niall nagged.

I put my head on the table of the coffee shop we were in, "I didn't think the outcome would be this bad!"

"You need to cool it down with the partying, lad, you've already been named a womanizer by the press! Don't want to add excessive partier on the list."

I glared at him, he knew those articles were just as wrong as anything. Partying kept my mind off of things, although, I'd see countless girls throw themselves at me just because of who I was. I was never interested, frankly, it disgusted me that some girls had the least respect for themselves. Yet, I'm still classified as a fricken player, great.

"Yea, well I'm definitely going to enjoy being the third wheel today." I said sarcastically.

"Lighten up, you'll find someone one day." Niall assured me.

Yea, its going to be a little hard to find a girl that doesn't scream in your face. That's another thing the partying had kept my mind off of, the loneliness.

"They're here!" Niall exclaimed.

They're?

I looked over and saw a blonde straight haired girl with green eyes enter the cafe. Her eyes widened and she grinned when she saw Niall, I'm guessing she was Kat. But then another girl came in with here, and she was completely different. Her eyes were deep brown and her wavy hair lightly flowed around her face. Her skin was less tanned than Kat's and her lips were a shade of light red, breathtaking. She was wearing a nice summer dress that flowed lightly as she moved. God she was beautiful and here I am, sitting here a mess.

I turned to Niall, "You didn't tell me she was bringing a friend!" I whispered loudly.

Niall smirked, "Must've slipped from my mind." And began to walk towards Kat.