Epilogue

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" I heard people shouting as I felt the bed begin to bounce. I groaned and opened my eyes to see Kat, Danielle, Eleanor, and Perrie jumping on my bed.

I groaned, "Five more minutes."

"NO! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!" Kat shouted at me.

"Why do I need to get up early?"

"It's not early its 10:00 and because we scheduled manicures and pedicures!!" Eleanor explained.

I slowly sat up and looked around, noticing that something was missing.

"Where's Harry?" I questioned rubbing my eyes.

"He had to leave, but he left a note!" Perrie exclaimed handing it to me.

"Now you have ten minutes to get ready, move it!" Danielle ordered as she pushed the other girls out of my room.

I giggled, shaking my head, and began to read the note.

Sam,

Sorry I had to leave early, the boys have made arrangements for me as well. I can't wait to call you Mrs. Styles, only a few hours left! I love you from the bottom of my heart and I know you're going to do amazing today.

See you in a few hours,

Harry. x

I smiled and bit my lip, thinking about how sweet he was. I jumped up and sprinted in to the bathroom when I realized that I only had a couple of minutes left to get ready. I washed my face and put my hair up in to a ponytail. I didn't bother putting on makeup since I figured that the girls will be piling it on me later. I put on a shirt and shorts before walking out and greeting them.

"Alright, we have five hours, let's go!" Perrie exclaimed pushing me out.

----------------------

After getting our nails done we headed to where I was getting married. The girls led me in to the building next to the outside venue and sat me down on the chair.

"Alright, I'm doing her hair!" Perrie announced.

Danielle and Eleanor looked at each other then both shouted, "We'll do makeup!"

"Hmmm, I'll watch out in case Hazza tries to peek in." Kat joked.

They began to work on me, covering me up with foundation and hairspray. I hated having a lot of makeup on but Eleanor insisted that today was special. I heard a knock on the door and Kat opened it a crack.

"Could I see my fiance please?" I heard Harry beg and I giggled.

"NO! YOU CAN'T SEE HER UNTIL SHE WALKS DOWN THE AISLE!" Kat argued.

He groaned and I heard him walk away. There was another knock on the door and Zayn came in smiling.

He came up behind me in the mirror, gripping both my shoulders, "You look amazing."

"I'm still working on her hair." Perrie told him as he kissed her.

"Hmm," He mumbled examining me, "She needs more hairspray here."

He pointed to an area in my hair and Perrie rolled her eyes as she continued to curl my hair, "Zayn, I've got this."

"No, she needs hairspray, I'm the hair expert!" Zayn protested picking up the hairspray.

I laughed at them as they began to fight over the bottle. Perrie finally snatched it as Zayn groaned.

"Fine, fine, don't take advice from the hair master." Zayn sassed running his fingers through his quiff.