Chapter 18 - Just Doing My Job

Since John lived across the city, the ride wasn't very short. The whole time my thoughts had consisted of Harry. I wondered how bad I had hurt him, and I felt instant guilt. Not only him, but i also brought Louis in to this mess. Finally we pulled up at his place and he dragged me out. I didn't even try to fight him off, there was nothing else to fight for. He brought me inside and the place reeked of alcohol, figures. He brought me to his basement door and opened it. I immediately felt a hard push and I tumbled down the stairs. Pain shot through me as I laid there at the bottom in shock. He walked down the stairs and pulled me up to his face by my hair. I shrieked in pain as he stood there and smirked.

"Someone's been a very bad girl lately." He told me.

He threw me back on to the ground and kicked me in the stomach. I felt completely helpless and frightened as the pain worsened.

"You didn't think I would find you huh? Wrong! Thanks to your little 'directioners' who love to stalk those five idiots, I was able to track down everywhere you went. It was quite funny, you know? They're almost like the FBI. Then I see that you and Harry Styles have fallen head over heels in love with each other, cute. Too bad I had to break up your little tea party. Did you enjoy those texts?"

He kicked me again in the guts and pulled me back up by the arms.

"Where is he now, huh? He's not here to protect you!" With that he slapped me across the face again.

"Just stop!" I pleaded in pain.

He chuckled and dragged me to the other side of the room. He threw me back on the floor and picked up what look like rope. He then tied my hands to the pipe behind me tightly.

"Until you learn how to behave, you're staying there." he stated.

I glared at him and he bent down to my level. He pressed his lips against mine, but I wouldn't kiss him back. His kiss was rough and dry, unlike Harry's who's was soft and passionate. I wanted to pry his lips off of mine so badly.

He pulled away and glared at me. I stared at the ground, ignoring his gaze.

He grabbed my face and forced me to look at him, "I'm going out to get a few drinks. When I get back I want to have a little fun tonight, a welcome back present."

I knew what he meant and I looked at him disgusted. I responded by spitting in his face. He pursed his lips together and grabbed me by the neck, which cut my air supply.

His lips formed a grin, "We're going to have so much fun tonight."

He let go of my neck and stood up as I gasped for air. He walked upstairs and shut the door locking it behind him. I few moments later I heard the roar of his truck as he drove off. I felt like I was in the middle of a nightmare. The thing about this nightmare was that it was real, the pain I was feeling was all real. I couldn't wake up and have Harry comfort me, Harry wasn't there. This time I was alone in a dark cold room with my hands tied to a pipeline. Tears streamed down my face as I realized that I wouldn't be able to see any of them again, my family. It's almost like whenever something good happens, something bad has to happen to ruin it.

*Harry's POV*

I slammed my hands on the dashboard as I entered traffic. Dammit, London! As I sat there I thought about Sam and how she was feeling right now. I'm so sorry that I couldn't be there for her. I swear to god if he does anything bad to her I will rip his throat out. I gripped the steering wheel tightly as the cars slowly progressed. This is going to take hours, I don't have time for this! I took a turn on to the next street, guess I'm not taking the main road.

*Sam's POV*

It had been two hours since John left and I had a feeling that he'll be back soon. My body still ached from the beating he gave me and my throat was dry as hell. If I just died right now, I don't think I'd mind. I know I'll probably die soon from him. I should've stayed in this city. Now I'm stuck down here and I left Harry broken. I'm always doing stupid things, aren't I?