Chapter 33 - The Announcement

A/N: This is going to be the last chapter before the Epilogue! I'm sad :(

*3 years later*

"Happy Anniversary, beautiful." A deep voice whispered in my ear as my eyes slowly opened. Harry appeared, his grin wide and his eyes brighter than the light seeping through the bedroom windows.

My life has gotten a million times better during these last three years. John was put in to jail for life, so seeing him again is unexpected. Life was more relieving knowing that there would be no more cuts, bruises, finger marks, or hair pulled. Harry certainly wasn't like that, he was careful. He wouldn't let his anger get the best of him, even when we argued. We argued a numerous amount of times, but in the end, we'd cuddle and he'd end up trailing kisses down my neck. There were times I'd go and visit my parents grave where they were buried side-by-side. I knew they were both happy once again, and I was as well with my life. A lot has happened these past years: Eleanor and Louis got married, Danielle and Liam are engaged expected to be married soon, Zayn literally just proposed to Perrie a few nights back, and Kat and Niall are still going strong. I've been keeping in contact with his mother, Anne, and his sister, Gemma. They're both very sweet, I think they like me.  Harry helped me through everything and we've been happy since. One Direction is still together and as famous as before while I've been getting some acting opportunities. Heck, a lot of opportunities. It's been hectic yet we both manage to find time to spend together.

"Mmmm it's too early." I groaned.

"I know, but we're heading to Paris today, remember?"

I shot up from the bed and he chuckled in amusement, his chocolate brown curls bouncing as his head shook. He was already dressed, ready to go.

"Get ready. Our flight leaves in a few hours." He ordered.

"Wow, not asking for a morning kiss today? What a surprise." I teased.

He hopped on top of me, causing me to fall back in surprise. He kissed me passionately as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pulled away and rolled off of me, smirking, "I had to catch you off guard."

I smacked his arm, standing up and heading towards the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before putting my hair up. I threw on shorts and a top before noticing my scar was still there. I sighed as I looked at the ugly thing in the mirror. A few moments later the door opened a crack and Harry peeked his head in. He saw what I was frustrated about and came in, wrapping one arm around me and running his finger against the spot.

"I hate it."

He shook his head, "You shouldn't, it makes you, you. You're a fighter."

I frowned, "But it's ugly."

He knelt down in front of me and kissed it gently, he gazed back up at me and shook his head, "You're beautiful."

I nodded my head and he stood up, kissing me on the forehead. We walked in to our bedroom and he turned to me, excitement playing on his face.

"I got you something." He told me before handing me a blue box. I opened it to see a beautiful golden heart locket with a diamond in the middle. I gently opened the heart and a picture of Harry and I was on the right in it. He was kissing my cheek in the photo while I was smiling at the camera. The left side had the word "Forever" engraved in it. I marveled at it's beauty and Harry took it out of the box and motioned for me to turn around. I watched through the mirror in front of us as Harry placed it around my neck.

I turned to him, "Harry, it's so beautiful. I can't take it-"

He put his finger over my mouth shushing me, "How many times do I need to tell you? You're here for me to spoil, silly."