Chapter 21 - Infinite

I woke up and all the memories from last night had immediately flooded my mind. It was amazing, and it strengthened our relationship a lot. Frankly, I've never been this happy before with someone. Last night wasn't like any other night. But when is any night ever the same? Last night was passionate and loving which left my heart racing. I turned over towards Harry who was practically pressed against me. His arms were around me and his curls were a mess around his face. I quietly giggled at the sight of him, he looked adorable this morning. I released myself from his grasp and got up, slipping on my pajamas. I headed out to the living area and began playing apps on my phone. A few minutes later I heard someone walk in to the room and I saw him standing there in his underwear only.

He rubbed his eyes and pouted at me, "You didn't stay and cuddle?"

I laughed, "No, I was bored."

He pretended to have a shocked face, "So I'm not entertaining enough for you?" he asked exasperatedly.

I stuck my tongue out and he shook his head, his curls bouncing around. He moved towards me and I felt him picking me up. I shrieked as he pulled me over his shoulder and began walking towards the bedroom.

I began smacking his back, "Put me down!"

"Nope!" He teased.

He gently placed me on the bed and crawled up next to me, putting his arms around me.

"So you dragged me here to cuddle?" I joked.

He smiled innocently, "Yes!"

"Well someone isn't grumpy this morning!" I teased.

"Because I had an amazing night before!" He replied placing a long kiss on my cheek.

I smiled, "Me too."

He brushed a piece of my hair out of my face, "I love you."

"I love you too."

He leaned in towards me and right before his lips touched mine, loud banging erupted behind the door causing us to break apart.

"LOVEBIRDS ITS TIME TO GET UP WE'RE HEADING BACK TO LA TO FINISH OUR TOUR! NOW YOU BETTER NOT BE MAKING OUT OR I'LL BE FORCED TO USE A SHOVEL TO TEAR YOU TWO APART! NOW OPEN UP THE DOOR BEFORE I BARGE IT DOWN." Louis shouted while banging even louder on the door.

"Oh shut up Lou! You don't have the strength to break it down!" Harry exclaimed clearly annoyed while getting up and walking towards the door with a pillow.

He opened it up and smacked Louis in the face with the object. Louis looked at him offended and made an unhuman noise. His face became skeptical when he looked between the two of us.

"How'd you get in to our room?" I asked laughing.

He grinned sheepishly, "Magic!" he replied waving his hands around.

Harry rolled his eyes, "Now can you use magic to get out of here?"

Louis glared at him and smacked him in the balls before retreating back to his room. Harry grunted and fell to the ground in pain.

"This happens way too often." he whimpered from the floor.

I skipped over and kneeled down beside him, still giggling, "Aww, poor Haz!"

He smiled weakly, "I think a morning kiss would make me feel better."

I lightly placed my lips on the tip of his nose and pulled away grinning.

He pouted, "I meant on the lips!"

"Well next time be more specific! Now come on, we have to get ready and pack!" I ordered standing up and walking over to my suitcase.

I picked out and outfit for today and put the rest of the clothes back in the suitcase zipping it up. I turned around and Harry had already changed in to dark skinny jeans and a white t shirt. His hair was pushed back cutely as he continued fiddling with it in the mirror.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." he teased still gazing in the mirror.

I blushed not realizing that he knew of my presence, "Oh stop being so vain!"

"Hey!" he shouted as I walked out in to the hallway leaving him, "I'm not vain! That's Zayn!" (haha rhymes! lol sorry had to)

Niall and Kat were waiting outside. He had his arms wrapped around her from behind and his chin rested from her head.

"Hey guys!" I smiled greeting them.

Kat took one look at me and her green eyes widened as she let out a gasp. She immediately pushed herself out of Nialls grasp and grabbed my arm, pulling me in to their room. As she shut the door I looked at her with a confused expression.

"Okay, spill!" she demanded leaning on the door and crossing her arms.

I scrunched my face, "What?"

"You. Had. Sex. With. Him. I can see it in your face! You have a sex face!" she said excitedly jumping around and waving her arms.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"HAH! I KNEW IT!" she exclaimed loudly and I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Do you really need to be that loud?" I groaned.

"Sorry." she whispered as I released my hand from her mouth.

"Oh my gosh! How was it? Was he huge? Did you enjoy it? When did it happ-"

I cut her off by putting up my hand, "Okay! I am not answering those questions." I scoffed pushing her out of the way.

Before I opened the door I turned to her pointing my finger at her, "And do NOT tell anyone."

She simply giggled, "Don't worry I wont."

I sighed and opened the door as we walked out, rubbing my fingers through my hair. Niall and Harry waited in front of the elevator.

"You guys take FOREVER!" Niall whined "Let's go, everyone else is in the lobby!"  

Harry wrapped his arm around my waist as the elevator doors closed. I could feel his eyes on me the whole time as we stood there waiting for it to reach the lobby. I giggled as he kissed my forehead and pulled me closer. People say that you can't define love, maybe because there are a billion definitions for it. But to me, love is what we have. Love is being with someone that makes you feel safe and happy everyday. It's that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you're kissed, hugged, or even happy when you see someone. Love is wanting to take risks for someone even when the stakes are high.

Love is us. 

I laced my fingers together with his and gave his hand a simple squeeze which he delivered back after. Even when we exited the lobby and there were paparazzi everywhere snapping photos, I still felt like it was only us strolling across the street. We were infinite.

A/N: Hay hay hay! Sorry I haven't updated in a WHILE. I've been wicked busy with drama club and school and everything and this week is show week. But today I was lying in bed sick and I was like "Well I should probably take this time to finish chapter 21 because I've been keeping everyone waiting too long!" Sorry guys! :P I love all the reads though guys, it's amazing! Idk when the next chapter will be up, I'll try with my busy schedule.