Chapter 12 - Have a Little Hope

My eyes slowly fluttered open as morning came. I felt Harry's arm still wrapped around my waist protectively. I turned to face him and I examined his features. His eyes were shut, one of them being covered by his chocolate-brown curls. His chest rose up and down slowly as he let out tiny snores, his mouth slightly opened. I traced his tattoos with my fingers, trying to figure out the meaning for most of them. He stirred slightly as I gently touched one of his bird tattoos and his eyes opened. He smiled at me and rubbed his eyes, releasing me from his grip.

"Well good morning." he said in his raspy morning voice.

"Not grumpy for one morning I see Harold." I joked.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "I told you not to call me that."

I grinned, "Sorry Harold."

"Sam..." he threatened.

"Harold...." I mocked.

He sat up his arms shooting out to grab me and I blocked them, giggling as he tried wrestling me. Using one arm to shield myself from him, I grabbed a pillow with my other and shoved it in his face. Surprised, he fell backwards and I sat on top of him.

"Not so strong now are we, Harold?" I teased.

He flipped us over and pinned my arms down, "Wrong. Now stop calling me Harold."

"Get off of me!" I laughed.

He smirked, "Not until you stop, Samantha."

"Too bad I like my name." I replied and stuck my tongue out at him.

He put his forehead against mine and looked me straight in the eyes, "I'll tickle you again."

My eyes widened, "Okay, I'll stop!"

He grinned victoriously and got off of me. I sat up and stretched out my arms.

"Do I get a morning kiss?" He asked puckering his lips.

"Nope." I answered to annoy him.

He pouted and before he could protest the door opened and the boys came barging in wearing their pajamas.

"Aww, the happy couple is awake!" Zayn cooed.

"Can't you guys knock?" Harry groaned.

Liam sat next to him and ruffled his curls, "Oh don't be such a grumpy head."

Harry swatted his hand away and Louis started jumping around the room, "The awards are tonight!"

"Hey Sam, Kat wants to know if you would like to go with her and the girls to search for dresses today." Niall notified me.

"Hmm, Shopping in LA, nice." I replied.

Liam stood up, "Okay we have to rehearse at the Staples center so get ready Harry. You boys need to get ready also." He ordered gesturing Zayn and Niall out while he pulled Louis by the ear out the door, despite his cries.

After they shut the door Harry turned to me, "Aww, I have to spend the day without you." he said pretending to be depressed.

"You'll live." I joked getting up and picking out an outfit.

"Can I still get kiss?" He pleaded, making a puppy dog face.

"Nahh I'm good." I teased.

He got up smirking, "Playing hard to get are we now love?" and started quickly moving towards me.

Before he could catch up to me I shut the bathroom door and locked it. I ignored his knocks and started to get ready. I put on a tank top and shorts and threw my hair up in to a ponytail because of the hot weather. I applied a little makeup and cleaned up the discarded clothing. I put my ear against the door, not hearing any movement which gave me an idea that Harry had probably left. I slowly opened the door and walked out, the room seeming empty. As I started for the door I felt two strong arms, Harry's, wrap around me causing me to shriek. He turned me around so I faced him and crashed his lips on to mine. I quickly gave in and melted in to the kiss with him, my fingers gripping his t-shirt. He pulled away and grinned at me cheekily.