Chapter 5 - We're in Paris!

The plane had finally landed and we were in Paris.

"Thank god!" Niall exclaimed

"Niall, we were only flying for an hour." Liam said rolling his eyes.

"Yea and you were making out with Kat the whole time!" Zayn added.

We all laughed as they both blushed. We all drove to the hotel, which wasn't far from the airport. Throughout the drive I examined all the sights. We were going to be here for a few days so i probably have time to visit them all. I gasped when we drove by the Eiffel Tower, It was so unreal. I felt Harry's gaze on me throughout the ride. It felt weird, but made my stomach do somersaults. No, I'm not starting to crush on him. I won't allow it. Soon we had arrived out our hotel. Entering, I gazed around at all the features.The lobby was almost like a palace. We took the elevator up to our floor an were guided to our rooms. Niall and Kat had a room, Eleanor and Louis had a room, Liam and Danielle had a room, and Zayn and Perrie had a room. Paul brought me and Harry to a room. He stopped at the door.

"You guys are going to have to share a room, are you okay with that?" Paul asked us

"Uh yea." We both said at the same time.

"OOOOOOOOO!!!" Louis said popping his head out his door, "Don't make too much noise guys!"

We both rolled our eyes and opened the door as the rest of the boys popped their heads out whistling. Harry shut the door so the noises were blocked out. The room was very nice, actually, amazing. It had a couch, TV, and kitchen area. Harry handed me my bag and I thanked him. I walked in to the bedroom and noticed that there was only one king size bed. Harry came in and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

"I can take the couch if you want." He offered

"It's fine I'll take it." I replied.

"No, I'm not letting you sleep on the couch. I'll sleep on it." He insisted.

Before i could object there was a knock at the door. Harry opened it and Liam stood there, a smile forming on his lips.

"Before you guys do anything, I wanted to let you know that we have an interview in an hour so we should probably get going." He notified.

Harry nodded.

"Oh and Sam, the girls are going to stay here so you don't have to come." He let me know.

"Okay thanks Li." I acknowledged as he walked down the hall.

Harry turned to me "Sorry I have to leave on such short notice, I hope you won't miss me too much." he joked.

"Don't get too cocky, Harry." I teased and he winked waving goodbye and shutting the door.

About a minute after he left all the girls burst in to my room. They took me by the arms despite my protests and sat me on the couch, sitting around me.

"So, you and Harry?" Danielle asked winking.

"Yeah, what's the deets?" Perrie added.

They all looked at me with wide eyes waiting for my answer.

I laughed and shook my head, "We're just friends."

"OH PLEASE!," Eleanor exclaimed, "I saw you two on the plane! He couldn't keep his hands off of you, and you seemed to like it!"

"Did not!" I objected.

"Sam, as your best friend I know everything about you. You clearly showed signs of liking him!" Kat stated.

"Ugh, Seriously guys?" I groaned putting my face in my hands, Danielle quickly removing them.

"We need to get you two together! We're in Paris!" Danielle said excitedly.