Chapter 8 - Thank You for Believing in Me

I was running down a long dark hallway. I had no idea where I was heading to, but I just kept sprinting.

"Harry?" I called, no answer.

"Harry!" I shouted still running, no answer.

As I was running by a door I felt someone grab me and pull me in. I shrieked as my mouth was covered and I was slammed against a wall. I looked up and saw the face I dreaded, Johns. He had an evil smirk as he gripped my shoulders tightly.

"You shouldn't have run off. Now all your friends are in danger." he said.

"Don't hurt them." I threatened.

"Sam?" I heard someone call, Harry.

"You put him in danger." he told me pulling a gun out from his back pocket.

"Don't!" I shouted.

Harry barged in to the room and saw me, "Sam!"

John turned his gun towards him.

"Harry!" I yelled. Then all I heard was a gunshot.

I woke up immediately and sat up breathing heavily. I've had many scary dreams about awful experiences and death, but that was by far the worst nightmare I have ever had in my lifetime. I felt movement beside me, and Harry sat up also.

"Sam?" he said in his raspy voice while rubbing his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I had a nightmare." I whispered.

"Want to talk about it?" he asked.

I shook my head and a tear rolled down my cheek, "Go back to sleep."

Instead of listening he wrapped me in to his strong arms, whispering sweet nothings in my ear whilst removing my hair from my face. His warmth once again didn't fail to comfort me.

"Harry?" I said.

"Yes, love?" he questioned.

"Promise me you'll be safe." I told him.

He smiled, "Babe, nothing is going to happen. We'll all be okay."

I nodded my head, "I'm probably not going to get much sleep now." I sighed.

"Then I'll stay up and help you sleep." he replied.

"You don't have-"

He put his finger on my mouth, "Shhh. You talk too much. Go to sleep."

I giggled and we both laid down, my head on his chest. He started to sing Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. I listened to his voice for a couple moments then slowly drifted off to sleep as he continued to sing.

Settle down with me,

And I'll be your safety ,

And you'll be my lady.

I was made to keep your body warm,

But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms.

*Next Morning*

I woke up still in Harry's arms like last night. I stayed in his arms for a few more minutes. He made me feel protection, something that I haven't experienced since my mother died. I couldn't thank him more for being there for me, and something told me that this was right. I finally took a look at my surroundings. This room was smaller than the one in Paris, but it was fancier. There was a couch and TV across the room with a mini fridge. There was a door leading to the bathroom which I guessed was probably done well also. The bed had a canopy to it with curtains, it was also huge. I started to grow hungry. I tried to squirm out of his grip. When I succeeded, I was pulled right back in to his arms. He rolled over so he was half on top of me, grinning.