Chapter 19 - Stay

*Harry's POV*

I had just gotten back from one of my concerts in London. The sky had been unusually dark as I entered the hotel. I headed up to the floor we were staying on. I happily strode towards the door and opened it with my key.

"I'm here love!" I announced joyfully.

There was no answer. I pushed a few strands of hair out of my face and furrowed my eyebrows. I walked around the living area searching around.

"Sam?" I called.

Once again, there was no answered. I cautiously moved towards the bedroom door and opened it. The first thing I saw was something horrifying on the floor. There she lay, pale as a ghost with blood trickling from her neck, as if someone had slit her throat. She was on her side, her arms, now frail, looked like they were pleading for help. My knees began to buckle and fear washed over me as quickly I sprinted to her. I kneeled down beside her and flipped her on to her back, feeling for any sign of heartbeat or pulse.

Nothing.

"No, no, no! Sam don't you leave me! Don't leave!" I begged as tears began spilling out of my eyes.

I began trying to give her CPR, and after a few minutes there wasn't any progress at all. I gave up and sat there with my head in my hands, I lost her. I lost her for good.

"Please!" I pleaded moving a strain of hair from her face.

"Don't leave me, please, I need you! I'm so sorry!"

I looked beside her lifeless body and saw a small piece of paper. I slowly picked it up and turned it over.

If I can't have her, no one can.....

I woke up and immediately sat up with beads of sweat coming from my head. I looked around the room, breathing heavily, and realized that it was just a dream. I looked beside me and saw her in her own deep sleep. Her chest slowly rose up and down giving me assurance that she was still alive and breathing. I sighed and wiped my hand over my forehead, which still hurt a bit from yesterday. That dream seemed so real, like all of my fears had piled in on one event. I moved closer to her and kissed her forehead, gripping her against me. I rested my head back on my pillow and kept her close to me. She slowly nuzzled in to me, still out like a light. I chuckled at her and laid there for a few minutes, gazing at her.

"I never want to lose you again." I whispered to her while her eyes were still shut.

After all my nerves subsided I slowly fell in to a deep sleep once again.

*Sam's POV*

I slowly woke up to the sun peaking through the window. My head was on Harry's chest and his arms were protectively wrapped around me, smiling slightly. I struggled and finally managed to get out of his grip without waking him. I'm not exactly sure of it, but I could've sworn that his smile faded once I did. I ignored it and made my way to the fridge to get something to eat. I found some yogurt and quickly scoffed it down. Hey, when you're hungry, you're hungry. I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see the boys standing there.

"Do you know what time it is?" Liam asked crossing his arms disapprovingly.

"No?" I replied in a question.

"12:30. We have an interview in an hour. Is he up yet?" Zayn nagged.

"No." I replied still confused.

They groaned and strode in to the bedroom. They slightly nudged Harry who was still fast asleep, holding on to his pillow.

"Man, get up, we have to do an interview in an hour." Niall persisted.