Chapter 6 - I guess that's how love works.

Harry's POV:

I woke up and looked at the time, 7:15. I need to leave in a bit to go to an interview. I sighed and looked next to me. Sam was still sleeping peacefully and I smiled. God she was beautiful. How could such an amazing girl go through all the trouble she did. I can't explain why I haven't asked her to be mine, I guess I might be scared. Damn I'm such an idiot. Would she want to be with someone like me? Should I ask her out tonight? Maybe she doesn't want to be in a relationship right now after all she's been through. I ran my fingers through my hair as I got up and got ready. After I got dressed I looked at the time, 7:30. I had plenty to spare. I walked out of the bathroom and took one last look at Sam before leaving the bedroom. I need Louis' advice on this one.

I walked down the hallway and knocked on Louis and Eleanor's room. A very tired Louis answered. He looked like he had just gotten up a few minutes ago. He let me in and I sat in the kitchen area with him. He made us both tea.

"We have to be ready at 8 you know?" I reminded him.

"I'll be ready when I want to be ready." he sassed.

I chuckled and remembered what I wanted to ask him, "Lou, I need advice."

"You wan't to take her out on a date don't you?" he smiled sipping his tea.

"What? Wait, how'd you know?" I asked shocked.

"Sass-master knows all." he stated.

I rolled my eyes, "Well, what do I do? Would she wan't to go out someone like me? I mean she just got out of a bad relationship. Would I be moving her too quick? I mean I don't know how she-"

Louis put his hand up, "Lad, it's 7:30 in the morning stop bombarding me with your questions."

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"All I know is that she seems to take a liking in you. You should ask her out, never hurt anyone to try." he suggested.

"I guess." I replied unsure.

Louis smacked me across the face, "Ow!" I yelled.

"You're lacking confidence." he told me.

"That doesn't mean you slap me!" I cried rubbing the area where I was hit.

"It felt needed," he smirked, "Besides I'm still mad at you for telling Eleanor our secret."

"It felt needed." I replied.

"Yea, you're still going to regret it, soon." he narrowed his eyes while saying.

"Now take her out tonight. She's a nice girl." he said patting my back.

"I will." I smiled. Maybe this will work out.

Sam's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes as the sun peeked through the window. Harry wasn't in bed anymore. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked over at my phone on the nightstand and grabbed it. I cautiously checked it.

46 messages from John, 1 from Harry.

I decided to ignore John's, he'll get over it. I blocked his number and I opened Harry's.

Harry: Hey love, sorry I had to leave I have an interview. I was wondering if you would like to maybe go out tonight? It's fine if you don't want to go, you know. I just thought I would take you around Paris. Text me back yeah?

I blushed, was he asking me on a date? What do I say? Think you dummy! He just asked you out, say yes!

Me: I would love to. :)