Chapter 10 - A Bunch of Five Year Olds

*Next Day*

"Sam," I heard someone whisper. I slowly opened my eyes to see Niall.

"Ugh, What time is it?" I groaned.

"7, our flight leaves at 9." Niall replied.

I turned over and saw Harry still fast asleep. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Niall put his finger over his mouth signaling me to shush as he crept over to Harry's side. He pounced on top of Harry.

"Wake up Harreh!" He shouted on top of him.

Harry groaned and pushed Niall off of him, who fell off the bed on to the hard wooden floor.

"Ouch." Niall squeaked.

"I'm trying to sleep." Harry growled.

I moved over to his side and pushed his curls out of his face, "Babe, it's 7 you have to get up."

He ignored me, taking a pillow and hitting me in the face with it. I gave him a death glare, I wasn't having any of it.

"Ohhhhhh! You did it now Styles!" Niall cooed.

"No more being nice." I threatened

I jumped on top of Harry and started hitting him on the face with my pillow. He kept trying to block it with his hands but it wasn't helping him. Finally, he sat up to face me.

"Alright, Alright! I'm up!" He announced annoyed.

"Don't be such a grumpy head." I pouted pinching his cheek.

"Yeah!" Niall added.

"Niall." Harry called.

"Yea?"

"Get out." He demanded.

Niall made a pout face and walked out the door, shutting it behind him. Harry turned to me.

"You're such a grouchy morning person." I joked.

He smiled cheekily, "Maybe a kiss will help."

I rolled my eyes at him and without hesitation he pulled me in and kissed me. Before it got heated I pulled away.

"Now I'm better!" He exclaimed happily.

I giggled, "Okay now get ready, Harold."

"Don't call me that." he warned giving me a glare. I stuck my tongue out at him and went in to the bathroom and got ready.

Once we were all ready we headed to the airport and got on the jet. I looked at Liam and saw that he was still depressed from yesterday. The poor kid, how did they even get him out of his room?

"How are you doing Liam?" I asked concerned.

He looked up at me and gave me a small smile, but I could still see the hurt in his eyes, "I'm doing a bit better I guess. It's going to be hard without her."

Louis popped up from the seat behind him and wrapped his arms around him, rubbing his head, "It's okay Lili, You have me."

"Get off of me Louis." he growled and Louis obliged, sitting back in his seat and putting his arm around Eleanor.

I went and sat in my seat next to Harry as we were told to sit down. Soon the plane started, and we were on our way to America.

*A Few Hours Later*

We finally arrived in America. It was so much different than London and everywhere else we've been. We got out of the jet and headed to the hotel. There were lots of fans outside and they went berserk when they saw us. We walked in to the lobby and headed to the check in desk. I recognized some celebrities in the lobby. Katy Perry, Cher Lloyd, Rihanna, and more.

"All the celebrities are staying here for the awards show, hence all the fans outside." Harry told me.

"Ah, I recognized some people here." I smiled

He smiled back at me. We heard more screams outside and Louis looked towards the door and made a disgusted face.

"Look who's here." He growled.

We all looked over and saw The Wanted walk in to the lobby. I've heard about the tension One Direction has had with them. They looked back at us and started whispering things to each other and laughing. I saw Nathan Sykes looking me over and smirking. I turned to Harry and took his hand.

"They think they're so cool, talking about us in their interviews and spreading rumors about us. They're just a bunch of jerks." Zayn said annoyed.

"They act like a bunch of five year old's." Eleanor scolded.

"Just ignore them guys," I told them while looking back at The Wanted. They were still eyeing us down like we were their prey.

"I'm going to the vending machine to get a snack. That flight had horrible food." I announced.

Harry chuckled, "I'll come with you."

We moved across the lobby towards the vending machine. I put my dollar into the machine.

"What should I get?" I questioned.

"Get the Doritos." Harry suggested.

"You just want to steal some of mine don't you?" I joked picking the Doritos and taking them out of the machine.

He smiled innocently, "Maybe."

We heard someone clear their throat behind us. We turned around and what do we see? The Wanted standing there, great.

"I'd lay off the chips mate." Tom suggested to Harry.

"What do you want?" Harry asked annoyed.

"We just wanted to tell you how excited we are to be taking home the award you're nominated for." Max announced cockily.

"Can't you leave us alone?" Harry groaned.

"But it's so much fun messing with losers like you." Nathan teased.

"You know, I've heard the people who get too cocky are the ones who's careers plunge first." I sassed sticking up for Harry.

Their eyes darted towards me, Nathan raised his eyebrows at me taken back by what I said.

"Well look here," Jay smiled, "It's the new girlfriend."

"She's a good looking thing Styles eh? Better watch out, another guy might swoop her away." Nathan warned winking at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and Harry protectively put his arm around me.

"I'm sorry, I don't associate with pigs who refer to girls as 'things'." I responded as I walking away pulling Harry with me.

When I walked by Nathan he whispered, "When you realized that you can do way better, I'll be waiting. Room 301."

I turned and stuck my middle finger towards him and continued to walk away as I heard their whistling and teasing. Harry gripped my hand tighter.

"Don't let them talk to you that way." I told him.

"I don't want to start any problems." Harry protested.

"They're such jerks, did you see Nathan trying to hit on me?" I ranted.

"Yes, and I wasn't a big fan of it." Harry said annoyed.

I turned to Harry, "Don't worry, he's no competition." Then I kissed him knowing that they were watching so they'd shut up.

I pulled away and opened my bag of Doritos, holding it up to him. He laughed and took one as we headed up to our room.

A/N: Sorry if I offended anyone who is a fan of The Wanted. I really don't know how they are in real life, I just made them like that to make the story more interesting. No hate. :) But ooooooo drama as the awards show draws closerrrrr :P