Chapter 28 - The Interview

*Two weeks later*

"Harry, come on. You're going to be late for the interview." I nagged as he was fixing his hair.

It seemed like everyday was hectic since tour was over. They had a lot of interviews and meetings for the upcoming year. Luckily, today was the last interview for the rest of this year.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "Hey, looking this good takes time!"

I rolled my eyes, "Alrighty, idiot."

He pouted and I pulled him down the stairs, "Now, come on!"

We headed out the door and hopped in to his Range Rover. He started the ignition and we drove off. The interview wasn't that far away, only a few minutes.

"So, last interview?" I asked.

"Yep. Then it's time off until we start recording." He told me focusing on the road ahead of him.

"It's good that you'll finally get a vacation." 

A smile played on his lips, "Yea, things will be less chaotic and I'll get to spend it with someone special."

"That's nice, who is this person?" I teased.

"Well, she's very beautiful. She has brown hair, brown eyes, and she blushes a lot. Her name begins with an 'S'."

I felt my cheeks redden, "Well, I'm sure she's tired of putting up with you."

"Oh YOU'RE awful!" he exclaimed chuckling.

We arrived at the studio where the interview was held and paparazzi were lined up outside of the gate. Cameras flashed around me, the bright lights almost blinding me, as we drove past them into the secured area. We got out of the car and Harry grabbed my hand, leading me in to the studio. Kat was the only girl that would be there since El, Dani, and Perrie were busy today. The boys headed off to go get ready while we waited backstage.

"So how's life for you?" I asked Kat as we sat down on the sofa.

"It's good, how's everything going for you in the Styles residence?" she questioned smiling.

"It's going well." I replied fiddling with my hair.

"Did you hear that this interview was booked last minute?" 

I stopped fiddling with my hair and looked at her skeptically, "What? Why?" 

 "I don't know," she sighed and shook her head, "But I hear weird things about this place. The interviewer, Sandy Hookman, loves gossip and she'll get the juiciest stories out of anyone."

I raised an eyebrow, "Well, I don't think we have anything really interesting, do we?"

She shrugged, "I don't think we do."

The TV in the backstage area turned on and the interview began. A pretty brunette woman appeared who I am guessing was probably Sandy. Her eyebrows were waxed a bit slim but other than that she seemed alright. We watched as the boys appeared on the screen sitting across from her, of course, acting up. 

"Alright, for anyone that doesn't know them this is Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, and Liam Payne from One Direction!" she paused to read her card, "So I'm going to pull out the usual question and ask who here is single."

None of the boys raised there hands and she nodded, "0/5 alrighty! So Liam, I'm guessing that you and Danielle are back together?"

He smiled politely, "Yes Ma'am."

"So I'm guessing she was begging for you to take her back, huh? Typical." she commented leaning forward.

Liam furrowed his eyebrows and she moved on to the next question, "So Niall, how's your girlfriend?"