Chapter 15 - Shut Up Lou

"Why?" Harry asked, voice cracking.

I looked down at the floor, "I-I didn't wan't to worry you. You're on tour, Harry, you can't have all this pressure on you. Besides, it's fine, it's probably just some fan sending threats."

"No," he stated, "It's definitely not fine if they have your number and are constantly sending messages like these. You have to tell me these things, Sam!"

"It's really nothing."

"It's not nothing!"

"I'm sorry." I muttered.

He moved towards me and pulled me in to a hug. His hand rubbed my back and I nuzzled my head in to his neck.

"Nothings going to happen to you," he comforted, "You're safe with me. Just tell me next time something like this happens, alright?"

I looked up in to his eyes and smiled as leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. Soon it became heated and he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. He moved me towards the bed and hovered over me as his lips attacked mine. I've never been this intimate with him, and I kind of enjoyed it. I played with his curls as our tongues danced inside our mouths. Our short make out session was soon interrupted by a knock on the door. Harry pulled away and grinned down at me. He pecked my lips again and got off me, moving to answer the door. Paul popped his head in and smirked at us.

"Yea, before you do anything inappropriate I wanted to let you know that our plans to stay here longer have been cut short." He notified.

"But we were supposed to stay here for a few more days." Harry whined.

"Yea, but management just called. They booked a show for London tomorrow. The flight leaves in a few hours so get packing." he announced.

Way to be last minute, management. He shut the door and Harry turned to me.

"So we're going back to England?" I questioned.

"Yep. Now where were we?" he smirked putting his large hands on my waist, leaning his head closer.

"We were at the part where we start packing." I teased and moved towards my suitcase.

He groaned, "Not cool."

I chuckled putting my clothes in to it, "Blame Paul for that one!"

Within an hour our suitcases were packed and we headed out. Harry took my suitcase right out of my hand and carried it down the hall. Kat came out and locked arms with me.

"Leaving Niall with your bags huh?" I laughed.

"He's a grown man, he can handle them." she joked.

We got in to the elevator and I stood in between them. Harry started bumping me with his hips and I chuckled at him as he gave me a cheeky grin. We arrived in the lobby where everyone else except for Niall was. Louis smiled at us and nodded towards Harry, sometimes I wonder about those twos secret language.

"Where's Niall?" Paul groaned.

The elevator opened again and a bunch of suitcases piled out and Niall landed on top of them.

"Thanks for leaving me, Kat." Niall said sarcastically and we all giggled.

Zayn moved to where he was and helped him up, "You could've been quicker."

Niall gave him a glare and we all brought our suitcases in to the vans. There were many screaming fans waiting outside for them and it was pretty hectic. Finally, we had gotten in the vehicle and drove off towards the airport. When we got there, we wen't through security and piled on to the plane.