Chapter 4 - Beautiful isn't it?

"Sam wake up!" I felt Kat shake me waking me from my slumber.

I pulled my covers back over me, "Ugh five more minutes!"

"No, it's 7:00 the boys will be here soon to take us to the airport, now get your ass up!" she shook me harder.

"Alright! Alright!" I gave in.

I got up and headed in to the bathroom and got ready. My heart was racing from excitement, I get to spend the summer traveling the world with my 6 best friends. I put on my clothes and brushed my hair leaving it down and wavy. I then took my suitcase and headed downstairs. Kat was putting her four suitcases by the door.

I shook my head, "Really?"

She turned to me and put her hands on her hips, "Yes really."

I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen to eat something. I took out a yogurt and quickly gulped it down. After I finished the doorbell rang and Kat made the most disturbing shriek I've ever witnessed.

"They're here!" she exclaimed.

I laughed and walked towards the door. I opened it to see Harry leaning on the door frame and Niall standing next to him.

"Ladies, your chariot is awaiting outside!" Harry called and then winked at me.

"Ignore him, he's a wacko." Niall commented with a smirk causing Harry to smack him in the back of the head.

I giggled and let them both in. Kat smiled and ran up to hug Niall. After their embrace he turned around and his eyes widened when he saw her luggage.

"Babe you really don't need that much." he chuckled.

"That's what I've been trying to tell her!" I exclaimed.

"Shush!" she replied pointing a finger at me while narrowing her eyes.

Paul came up to the door, "Enough flirting boys! We have to leave!" he said.

I started pulling my suitcase out the door when Harry stopped me.

"I'll take this, love." he offered taking it out of my hands and rolling it down the front steps.

"How sincere." I giggled and he turned and gave me a smile.

After finally loading all of Kat's things in to the car, we got in. Paul got in to the drivers seat and Niall got shotgun. I sat in between Kat and Harry. As we drove off I looked back down the street one last time knowing that my life probably won't be the same when I come back.

My thoughts were interrupted by Kat, "So where are the other boys?"

"We're going to meet them and their girlfriends at the airport." Niall replied.

I've always seen pictures of their girlfriends online and let me just say: they're gorgeous. I've always wanted to meet them, and I'll probably feel like a toad around them. Niall turned on the radio and What Makes You Beautiful came on.

"OOOOOOOOO!! I LOVE THIS SONG!!" Niall shouted.

"ME TOO!!!" Harry yelled and screamed like a teenage girl.

You're insecure

Don't know what for

You're turning heads when you walk through the door.

Niall opened the window and started shouting the lyrics out it. Harry did the same a little after. At one point we drove by some girls when the two were singing out the window and they stood there like they had seen a ghost. After the song finished Paul rolled up both windows.