Chapter 31 - Fight

I turned to face John and I backed away slowly, "Why are you here? DID YOU HURT HER?!"

He chuckled and took a step forward as I took another back, "No, I didn't hurt your little friend, not yet at least. I'm going to show you what happens to your loved ones when you don't listen to me."

I quickly moved so I was standing in front of Kat, "Please, don't touch them. You can take me with you and I won't fight. You can do whatever you want with me and I won't thrash or kick. But please don't hurt my friends."

"You already had a chance to save them all, but you blew it. Now all your friends are going to die including her and," He gripped my arm tightly and pulled me close to him, "Your precious little boyfriend."

"Sam, I'm sorry for everything I said. I didn't mean any of it." Kat apologized in fear.

"It's okay, Kat." I replied in a hush tone.

"Aww how cute, friendship. Any last words you'd like to say to your little friend before I kill her, Sam?" He offered gripping my arm tighter and gesturing me to do so.

"Kat, could you do me one more favor?"

"What?" She questioned, her voice shaky.

I turned to John and quickly threw a hard punch at his nose, "RUN!"

Kat stood up and looked up at me in shock as he toppled over in pain holding his now bloody nose.

"GO!" I ordered and she sprinted out the door immediately.

"You little shit!" John cursed as he slapped me across the face, the impact causing me to fall back on to the floor.

I groaned as he kicked my side. This is it, I'm going to die. He's going to kill me right here right now.

"That wasn't a very smart move bitch!" He spat giving me another kick. He pulled me up by my hair and I let out a shriek but my mouth was covered as I was slammed against a wall. John had an evil smirk as he gripped my shoulders tightly.

"You shouldn't have run off. Now all your friends are in danger." He said.

No...

"Don't hurt them!" I threatened.

"Sam?" I heard someone call, Harry.

This is just like the nightmare... Except this isn't fake, it's real.

"You put him in danger." He told me pulling a gun out from his back pocket.

No no no no!

"Don't!" I shouted.

I won't let this be like my nightmare.

Harry barged in to the room and saw me, "Sam!"

John turned his gun towards him but before he pulled the trigger I kicked him hard in the groin. There was a gunshot and I looked over to see that the bullet had hit the wall next to Harry. A sharp pain coursed through my head as he hit me with the side of his weapon. I let out a cry and his weight was soon lifted off me as Harry roughly pinned him to the wall by his neck. The gun was thrown on the floor away from them and I sunk to the floor holding the side of my head in pain.

"I'M GOING TO BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU." Harry screamed pounding him hard in the face with his fist.

"YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR WOMEN AND YOU ARE A BASTARD!" He continued smashing his face.

John quickly retaliated by kneeing Harry in the gut. He now pinned Harry against the wall and chuckled evilly.

"I never understood why a boy like him liked a girl like you. I mean, come on, he's a womanizer for gods sake!" John told me.