Chapter 22 - Boardwalk

"Babe." I heard someone whisper as I slowly drifted away from my slumber.

"Love, we've landed." They said nudging me in the arm.

I slowly opened my eyes and as my vision appeared I realized I had passed out on Harry's shoulder.

"Ugh, how long was I out." I question groggily lifting my head up and rubbing my eyes.

"Two hours." He snickered.

I looked at him skeptically, "Were you watching me sleep?"

He bit his lip, "What? You look adorable."

I rolled my eyes at him, "Weirdo."

"Can I get my kiss now?" he pouted.

Just then the captain came on the intercom, "We have successfully landed, you are now free to exit the plane. We hope you've enjoyed your flight!"

"Nope." I replied standing up and taking my carry-on luggage out of the cabinet.

I could feel him glaring at me as I rejected him. Since we've started dating, I've always found it fun when we're around each other to tease him. It was quite entertaining leaving him frustrated. We piled out of the plane and retrieved our luggage. Soon we hopped in to two separate cars. Liam called shotgun in our car this time. I sat in between Danielle and Harry while Lou and El were in the back.

"Hey Lou, do you think- OH GOD!" Harry exclaimed when he turned around towards them.

The rest of us turned around to see them sucking each others faces off.

"You're yelling at ME for PDA?" Harry commented.

Louis continued while sticking his middle finger up towards him.

We all turned around, "At least don't have sex in front of us." Liam begged.

Danielle and I giggled to ourselves at Eleanor.

"We should definitely go to the beach!" Danielle suggested changing the subject.

"Yea, that sounds like fun." I smiled.

Eleanor broke from the kiss for a second, "I'm in!" then dove right back in.

The car pulled up in front of the hotel and we rushed inside avoiding paparazzi. We told the others our plan for today and they were all in. We received the keys to our hotel rooms and rushed up to get changed. As usual, the hotel room was nice, but I could never get used to living a lifestyle like this. It sure beat Kat and I's apartment by a long shot. I placed my suitcase in the corner of the bedroom and I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist from behind. Harry nuzzled his face in my neck and his curls began tickling my cheek causing me to giggle.

"Do I get a kiss now?" he persuaded.

"Nahhh." I teased smirking.

"Ugh come on, I haven't kissed you all day." he complained.

I turned to face him, "Really? It's been that long? You'll live."

He began kissing up my neck, inching closer to my lips. I chuckled as I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but he kept me firmly in place as his lips reached my jawline. Soon his lips pressed against mine but I wouldn't let him have his way so easily. I kept my lips pressed together as he tried to get them to move along with his.

"Come on, kiss me." he begged kissing me harder and pulling me closer.

I still didn't budge as he kept trying to. Soon I gave in and began moving my lips along with his. I could feel him smiling into the kiss victoriously. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me even closer, our bodies pressed together tightly. Like every kiss we shared, I could feel the sparks forming around us. When he finally pulled away he pressed his forehead against mine.