Chapter 17 - I Love You

"What are you doing here?" I growled.

He grabbed my arms and pulled me closer, his hot breath in my face, "I came to see you."

How could he have known where we were? Why did he still want anything to do with me?

I flinched and tried to pull out of his grip, "Well, I don't want to see you. Didn't you get the message? We're done. Now, let me go."

He let out a dry chuckle and his grip tightened, "We're not done until I say that we're done."

"Let me go." I repeated sternly.

"No, now, you're going to listen to what I say or your curly haired lover will face the consequences. Got it? I have a knife in my back pocket and I'm not afraid to use it." he threatened.

The thought of him hurting Harry made my stomach tie itself in a knot. I stopped fighting his grip and slowly nodded my head.

"Okay, I will, just please don't hurt him. Don't hurt any of them."

He grinned victoriously, "Good. Now I want you to go up there and tell him that you're leaving him. Make him believe that you don't love him. Then you'll come home with me and he will be left untouched. He''ll be heartbroken, but untouched."

"I'm not going to do that." I protested.

He grabbed the side of my neck and pulled my face near his. I tried to restrain him but his grip was too strong.

"Then I'll kill him." he whispered in to my ear.

He let go of my neck and pulled me hard by the arm in to the elevator.

"Where's your floor?" he asked gesturing to the buttons.

I cautiously hit the 4th floor button and he pulled me back next to him. I was never comfortable being alone with him, let alone being alone with him on an elevator. I felt his gaze on me as the fear of what I was about to do settled in. I can't let Harry get hurt or even possibly die for me though, I could never forgive myself for that. After what had felt like ages, the elevator doors opened revealing my destination.

John pushed me out, stepping out behind me, "Go do what I told you to. I'll be waiting. Remember, disobey me and I'll take his life."

I nodded my head and slowly walked to Harry and I's hotel room. I slowly turned the knob and opened the door. He wasn't in the living room area. I felt the need to break down and cry, to tell him everything. I knew I couldn't, though, I couldn't show him how much I regretted doing this. I couldn't tell him everything and hope to god that he'd save me, because he wouldn't be able to.

"Harry?" I called, my voice shaking a little, as I shut the door.

"I'm in the bedroom, babe!" He replied.

I cautiously walked in to the bedroom. He was laying on his stomach while scrolling through Twitter on his laptop. He shut his laptop and looked up towards me smiling. His smiled soon faded when he noticed my bothered expression.

"Sam, what's wrong?" he questioned curiously.

I can't believe I'm going to do this.

"I'm leaving you Harry." I announced.

His face suddenly showed no emotion, like he was almost lifeless, "What?"

"I can't be with you anymore." I managed to say coldly.

These are the words I never thought I would ever say to this boy, but I had to, and it killed me. He got up from his position on the bed and moved towards me.