Chapter 1- Kiyone Rian

Rian's POV

Rian's POV

A beautiful sunny day

I was in school walking around since it was recess time.

Everything was going fine until I heard a rumor, about Kiyomasa, a member of Toman organising a fighting ring? "Kiyo... Monsta...? Who the fuck is that?" I thought to myself. A fighting ring? Damn that shit's gotta be dealt with!

I was slightly pissed, that Kiyomonsta or whatever name guy will ruin Mikey's reputation! By calling Mikey on the phone, telling him what I've heard.

"Hey Mikey, You free tomorrow?"

"Ya, I am. Why ask? You missed me?" He dare to reply me like that.

"I just met you a day a go! Whatever, you need to come to my school tomorrow. Someone named Kiyomonsta or whatever was using Toman's name for a battle ring." I went straight to the point knowing this conversation will get to nowhere.

"Well that's big shit." I heard another voice which I assume was Draken.

"Okay, I don't care what your reply was but you're coming. I'm not gonna just watch Toman's name being used like that."

"Sure, sure fine. I'll go, you could've just handled it yourself Shi-chin." said Mikey with his lazy tone.

"Pretty sure they don't even know who I am. I didn't even attend the meetings." well, because I'm lazy. I never attend meetings except for the first ever meeting Toman has held. Or if Mikey said was important enough for me to go, which that has never happened before.

"And who's fault is that-" before Draken could even finish, I hung up the phone knowing that he's gonna nag me like he's my Mum or something. I'm pretty sure he was cussing out at me right now, but do I look like I give a shit?

I stayed in school until the end since my attendance points were already low enough to get me suspended,which I don't want my Mum that's working overseas to know about.

I was waiting for Satsuki outside the school gates. And that's when about 5 guys came up to me.

"Hey pretty girl, why you standin' here? Waiting for your boyfriend?"

I clicked my tounge, turned my head away trying my literal best to ignore them since I don't wanna cause a scene.

"Awh, you're shy? What a cute girl. Wanna have some fun with us? Don't worry, just the 5 of us no one else."

"Ew" I thought. I couldn't take it anymore. Forgive me, Satsuki. I know you don't like drawing attentions but I do what I gotta do.

I cracked my knuckles, elbowed the guy infront of me then kicked him right in the temple causing him to faint.

"Oops- shit, I couldn't hold back in time-"

Well you can clearly see here I can't hold back myself that well.

The other four guys looked at me with horror. But then having the guts to call me a bitch and charge at me.

"Hey hey now what are securities for?" I thought out loud as I did a roundhouse kick on the side of their stomach,sending all 4 of them lying of the ground. Seemed unconscious?

I could already feel the eyes staring at me. Pretty sure rumours are gonna start spreading, I sighed. That was when I felt a hit on the back of my head, making me stumble forward.

"What the actual fuck Rian?!"

I turned my head wondering who yelled my name. It was Satsuki, of course. Only she calls me by my name.

"Self defense you know? You're gonna see me pregnant tomorrow if I haven't done that."

I felt uncomfortable with all the eyes on us. I quickly dragged Satsuki and ran, leaving the "crime scene" behind.

After running which we reached home almost 10 minutes earlier than usual. We're panting like gorillas.

I told Satsuki about the the Kiyomonsta rumor. She deadpaned and corrected me that it was 'Kiyomasa', not 'Kiyomonsta'. She wasn't really interested actually. She's sipping on her juice watching on the TV while I'm talking to her. She said that she will be there to just enjoy the show.

Wow, she really doesn't care any shit about it does she?
Okay but whatever, as long as she knew about it and don't get herself in to trouble.

Fun facts

Rian actually loved her sister, she hates to see her cry or suffer because of herself.

She would also help her sister to clean up the mess even though she said that she wouldn't.