Chapter 30 - 'It's A Promise, Okay?'

10th January 2018 (Present)

3rd person POV

Takemitchy went back into the future, which was 2018. He was surprised that he was at a shrine. When a girl, wearing all black came up to him.

"Hanagaki Kun?"

"Hm?"

"It's been a long time."

"Huh...? Who are you?" He was utterly confused.

The girl bowed to him.
"Thank you very much, for coming here during such a busy time."

The girl then straightened her back "This way please." Telling Takemitchy to follow her.

She took him to a line. Which one of the counters written "General" while the other one beside it wrote "Family". The girl sat down at the reception desk that wrote "Family", and there's another girl sitting at the counter "General".

Takemitchy was only to realised he was wearing all black.

He walked to the reception desk of the two girls. "Thank you for coming to my brother's...." The girl on the "General" counter started crying.

"Please, Go inside." the girl that took Takemitchy here said.

She then comforted the girl crying beside her. "Keep it together, Mana!"

"Sorry, Luna."

When Takemitchy heard their names, he finally realised who the two girls were.

'Mitsuya kun' s dead??!' he thought to himself.

He took a closer look in the coffin to check if it really was, which it was Mitsuya' s body he saw. He ran away from the shrine, don't want to accept the truth.

He have tears in his eyes, knowing Hinata wasn't saved either. He accidentally tripped when running, a key fell out of his pockets.

He immediately noticed that the key was to his crappy old apartment. He went there, opened the door. He then noticed a picture on his desk, it was the picture he took with everyone before he went back to the present.

"This photo.... The last group photo I took before I left...."

A figure then appeared from the door.

"So here you are... I've been looking everywhere for you. My memory was over written. Which meant that you came back!"

It was Naoto.

"Naoto!!"

"Takemichi Kun...."

"Naoto.... What the hell happened, Naoto??!"

"You've time leaped into the past multiple times.... In your attempts to save my sister, this is the worst future that has happened yet."

Takemitchy could feel his heart skip a beat.

"Of course, sis wasn't saved. And the chief members of the Tokyo Manji Gang have all been killed."

Takemitchy's eyes widened in shock. He was ready to cry any second now.

Naoto continued.

"Chifuyu Matsuno, shot to death. Hakkai Shiba, burned to death. Takashi Mitsuya, strangled. Ken Ruyguji, stabbed. Kiyone Satsuki, Kazutora Hanemiya and Haruki Hayashida too. And all the other members, all of them were murdered. Even Kisaki was killed."

"Kisaki...?" Takemitchy muttered.

"Everyone.... Is dead...? No...! But why... ?"

"The suspect is still at large. We don't even have a clue as to where he might be."