Special Chapter

The Nicknames
The name ' Shi' was Rian's nickname.
And since she doesn't have many friends (Except for the ones in the gang), everyone calls her 'Shi' or 'Kiyone', the only one who dares to call her her name 'Rian' was Satsuki, her blood related little sister.

Even teachers calls her 'Kiyone'. People would often wrong her real name as 'Shi' while it's actually 'Rian', which a lot of people didn't knew about. Why you ask, because like I said, people only call her 'Shi' or 'Kiyone'

How did people knew about the nickname 'Shi'?

It's because Mikey will always bust in her school to pick her up. Of course, yelling the name 'Shi-chin'.

Why is her nickname 'Shi' (Death)?

The founding members were the ones who came up with the nickname 'Shi'. It was because if someone were to harass, or pick a fight with Rian, they would only be "dead". That's according to them though. Yes, she's never lost a fight before, at least that was after Toman was formed. None of the members ever seen her lost a fight before.

How exactly strong is Satsuki and Rian in fighting?

Well let's use Mikey as a comparison. If Mikey's power was at 100, then Rian's power will mostly be at 98. Mean while Satsuki was at 90, since she much as a fighting freak like Rian was. Not to mention that Draken's power will be at 95. While an average person's power like Takemitchy, is at 60 to 80.

Fun facts

Rian likes kicking people more than punching. She had learned Mikey's infamous nuclear kick by 95% because her strength aren't as strong as Mikey.

Rian was 153 cm (idk, about 5'01 or smth, correct me if I'm wrong) so she couldn't kick her enemy's temples most of the time, she would just kick their neck, or beside their stomach.