Chapter 32 - Tenjiku

Rian's POV

I was walking in Shibuya. Cuz why not? I'm bored without Satsuki at home. She's always shopping with her friends. Don't even know if she used drugs or not-

I'm walking here and there, with a crepe on my hand that I bought for a pretty fair price. It tastes nice too.

I'm in a gaming store, wondering around, not looking suspicious at all. When I saw a familiar figure. I walked towards the guy and tapped on his shoulders.

"What the hell do you wan-" He said as he turned his head around. Our eyes met.

"Koko! Hi! I knew you looked familiar!"

"Ah.... It's just you." He sweat dropped.

"Why are you saying like you're not glad seeing me here." I crossed my arms.

"The second vice president of Toman came to see me personally, surely it wouldn't be a good thing will it?"

"Nahh nah, I'm just here walking around. Anywaysss, we're buddies now right?" I said while I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Ha.....? "

"C'mon! Let's go eat! Your treat!"

"Ha?!?! W... Wait!!"

I dragged him by his wrist, knowing he wouldn't be able to refuse.

We sat down at the restaurant,
I got my favorite ramen, and got chocolate mint ice cream too.

Koko looked at the menu.

"I'll..... Just get a cup of water..."

We both finished our stuff. Well... I, finished my stuff. I pushed Koko to the counter and pay the bills.

"Come on! Let's go to the anime merch shop next!!"

I cheered as I pulled him with me again. I got myself a Zoro figure from One Piece, which costs almost a hundred bucks. Oops-

"Wow, who would've thought that the second vice president of Toman was a weeb." Koko sighed as he said.

"Don't sigh just yet, buddy. We still have the clothes shop!"

"Actually.... I had to go. Inui must be waiting for me." Koko sweat dropped.

"Ha? You sure you're not just trying to get away from me?" my hands are on my waist, staring him into his soul.

"I.... Uh..."

"Just kidding, just kidding. Thank you for today anyways! I had fun spending time with you, and your money!" I laughed.

"I'll be sure to stay a hundred meters away from you next time I see you." Koko said as he walked away.

I was walking my way to the train station, ready to go home with my precious figure. When I saw a guy getting punched by people in red coats. I adjusted my eyes and realised the guy was Chifuyu.

I put my stuff on the ground and jumped to block the incoming punch for Chifuyu.

"That was a hell of a punch there."

I smiled and looked back at Chifuyu.

"Ya alright?"

"Shi!"

I returned a kick to the guy that punched me, making the guy stumble backwards.

"Hey, not bad for a girl! Are you part of Toman as well?"

"What if I say I am?"

"Then that'll make you the 6th Toman target today!" He smirked as he charged at me.