Chapter 38 - The Battle Starts

3rd person POV

Back to Takemitchy and Kakucho

Takemitchy couldn't even land a punch on Kakucho. He's dodging Takemitchy's attacks here and there. Takemitchy had enough, but to just wanna end this. He swung his fists as hard as he could towards Kakucho, only to get blocked and thrown on to the ground.

"You're to weak, Takemichi." Kakucho said, with a frowned face.

"Are you all bite but no bark?"

Takemitchy clicked his tounge.

"Move out of the way, Kakucho. My opponent is Kisaki!"

Kakucho eyed at him.
"As long as I'm here, I won't let you go near him."

Chifuyu and Satsuki was supposed to be focused on fighting Mocchi. Turned and saw Takemitchy on the ground, he got worried and looked away.

"Takemichi!" Chifuyu yelled, and ran towards him.

"Chifuyu! Becareful!" Satsuki yelled at him, seeing Mocchi dashed in front of Chifuyu and punched him.

"Chifuyu! Don't get distracted! This guy's no joke!" Satsuki lectured Chifuyu.

"Fuckin annoying gorilla." Chifuyu mumbled. Mocchi kicked Satsuki which she blocked, but sent her flying until she hit the ground behind Inui.

"Move, Mucho. Let me talk to Koko."

Inui was about to give a punch to Mucho.

"Fuck. Inui! Back up! This guy broke someone's spiral cord by just throwing them on the floor!!" Satsuki yelled out, but it was too late.

Inui was already thrown to the ground by Mucho. Satsuki was hoping that his bones weren't broken, Inui looked like he was in so much of a pain.

'I had to get back to Chifuyu!' Satsuki thought to herself, but she can't just leave Inui against Mucho alone.

In the distance, she can see Chifuyu concentrating on Mocchi. Their power looked even, so Satsuki was not worried about him for now.

She was about to help Inui until he said.

"Go help Hakkai! They're against the Haitani brothers."

Satsuki looked at Hakkai and Angry's direction. They really looked fucked up. And, she knew that them two are a really bad duo. She turned her head, meeting Inui.

"Will you be okay?"

"I will, now go."

"Right, I'm gonna trust you for once then." Satsuki smiled then ran towards Angry and Hakkai to help them out.

"Angry, is your arm alright?" Hakkai asked, worriedly.

"It has to be broken." Satsuki answered for Angry.

"His opponent is Rindou, he breaks his opponent's joints.

" Why, isn't this the infamous Death Scythe's sister? How's she doing in the hospital? " Rindou taunted Satsuki.

" Pretty great cuz she just slipped out." Satsuki answered but with irk mark on her face, clearly irritated by his words.

"Those two are kinda troublesome." Angry said.

"They're the perfect combination." Hakkai agreed to him.

"Uh hmm. But why are you two fighting together?? Ya'll a bad duo you know?" Satsuki deadpanned at them.

"Look who's talking!" The two boys shot back at her.

"I'm gonna get your legs next!!" Rindou yelled at Angry. While Hakkai punched him away from Angry.