Chapter 40 - Go Back, Takemitchy!

Ya know, after all that chit chat. Kisaki got hit by a truck (good job Truck Kun.) and basically his bones cracked, he bled till he died-

With Hanma, Draken and Shi. Hanma had accepted his defeat against Shi.

In this fight, there are 5 who got arrested. And that's the executives of Tenjiku.

With 3 deaths, Emma Sano, Kurokawa Izana and Kisaki Tetta (Once again, good job Truck Kun.)

Kakucho eventually survived.

The Sano family of course, held a funeral for Emma's death. It was attended by the Sano family, the captains and vice captains of Toman, Yuzuha, Hina, Inui, Draken and Shi.

Draken started to cry after apologising to Mikey and Emma's grandfather. Together with the members of Toman, too.

In the murder of Emma Sano, and Kurokawa Izana, Prime Offender Kisaki Tetta and accomplice Shuji Hanma are deemed guilty.

And Hanma.... Continues living as a fugitive he is.

Mikey called Takemitchy out and had a conversation with him. Of course, Takemitchy told him everything. About what has he done from then until now, his feelings and such.

What Takemitchy didn't know is, Mikey actually held a meeting that night. He only noticed it until he heard foot steps from all the members.

"AS FOR TODAY, THE TOKYO MANJI GANG WILL BE DISBANDED!!"

Mikey announced. Of course, everyone, and I mean everyone was shocked. No one ever expected Mikey with this decision. Neither did Shi and Draken.

"To change the future, this should be the best decision, yes?" Mikey asked Takemitchy.

"B... But... Mikey Kun..."

"Second division captain, Takashi Mitsuya. Come forward!"

Mitsuya was now looking at Mikey.

"Toman couldn't have gotten this far without you." Mikey smiled.

"Hold up... Mikey! "

"Third Division acting captain! Hayashi Ryouhei!!"

Peh stepped forward as Mikey said.

"Even without Pah chin, you still worked hard. You're the best acting captain. "

Peh started tearing up.

"... Mikey..."

"Fourth Division captain! Kawata Nahoya!!"

Kawata Nahoya, Smiley. Was not smiling anymore. It was a rare sight.

"Thank you. For supporting Toman until the very end!"

"Don't say that, Mikey... I...."

"Fifth division captain, Mutou Yasuhiro! Even though you're not here right now, I'll always regard you as a member of Toman!!" Mikey yelled into the air.

"The first vice president of the Tokyo Manji Gang, Ryuguji Ken!"

"... Manjiro Sano. You're one egotistical brat. 'Above the heavens and under the heavens, I'm alone and the honored one'. But we were all attracted to your Charisma. Which brought us to where we are now. I have no objections to the leader's decisions!"

Draken bowed at Mikey.

" Thank you for everything, president!! "

" Thank you... Draken. "

"And the last person, Second Vice president of Tokyo Manji Gang, Kiyone Shi. Or should I say, Rian!"

The girl with white hair stepped up.

"Geeze.... Got the nerves to call me by my name now?"

"You've done so much for the gang, Rian. Always be there for me when I got out of control. Thank you, for everything."

"Well... I suppose I could let it slide this time."

She bowed to Mikey, same as Draken.

"Thank you for everything, president! Even though Toman got disbanded, I'm sure it will forever be in everyone's hearts!"

The members started cheering, louder than usual.

--------
A week later.

Chifuyu, Angry, Toman founding members and captains were at Musashi shrine.

They had decided to write a letter to themselves. And hide it under a tree near the shrine.

" In 12 years, on Toman's formation day. Let us meet again!"

-------

"I guess this is goodbye then." Shi said to Takemitchy.

"Huh?"

"You don't belong here in the first place, don't you?"

"... Well..."

"We'll meet again, in 12 years. With your wife, Hina, and the members too."

"Shi san...."

"Call me Rian. I allow that. We're not a gang member anymore anyways."

Takemitchy started tearing up.

"I will definitely protect everyone! So go back to the future, Takemitchy! Let's meet there!" The girl gave him a warm smile.

"Weird, Mikey said the same thing. Well, I guess I'm gonna get going. Thanks, Rian San."

He waved goodbye to Rian and went of to find Naoto.

........

How will their future be?

Will Hina and Takemitchy get married?

Will Mikey and Rian still end up the wrong path?

That's only to be known. In the future.

The End.