Chapter 28 - Christmas In The Church

Time skip to Christmas day (25 December 2005)

Rian's POV

Draken and Mikey invited me and Satsuki to go Christmas shopping. But Satsuki was out with her friends before their invite, so I'm the only one going with them. Draken was behind Mikey's CB250T.

I'll have to ride my own bike. I wore the scarf Taka chan made. It was cold as fuck that night. I can't believe it.

We went to a Plaza, which was a pretty lively place. Glad that I brought my headphones with me, or else I'm going deaf.

"Heyy, wanna get some hot chocolates? It's so cold this winter."

Mikey asked, but with puppy eyes looking at me and Draken.

"Well, we can't disagree right? Let's go."

I got my Hot Matcha Latte cuz it's my literal favourite. While Mikey got a cup of hot chocolate, same as Draken.

We went shopping for a while. When I saw a weapon shop outta nowhere.

"Guyysssss! Look at this katana!! It's so sick!!" my eyes are blinking with stars inside, pointing at the katana displayed behind the glasses.

"Nuh uh, let's go. Don't wanna know how many people will you kill after you get that thing." Draken dragged me away from the shop while Mikey was laughing.

"Heyyyy, I ain't that scary!! I look cute alright?!"

Right as I said that, Draken gave me a disgusted look.

"What? Why ya'll lookin at me like that? You wanna go??" I pinched his arms making him whine.

"You're right! Shi chin is always cute!" Mikey was still laughing when he patted my head.

After the amazing hangout with them, we decided to stroll around for a bit with our bikes.

We were on the road while Mikey suddenly said.

"So hey, Shi chin, Ken chin."

"Wassup?"

"Was that Mitsuya's Impulse I heard just now?"

"..... Ha?" Draken and I both tilted our heads in confusion.

"No one besides you is stupid enough to ride a bike in this freezing ass weather, Mikey. You're hearing things!" Draken said while he was shivering.

"Hey!! I'm still here you know!" I shouted at him. He just rolled his eyes on me.

"Guess so! Let's go home already!" Mikey exclaimed with a smile.

Right as he said that, Draken's phone rang. It was Emma, asking where Takemitchy was.

"We dunno where he is.... Huh? Look for him? What a pain.... It's Christmas ya know?"

".... Ken chin, Shi chin. Let's head back. That Impulse I heard just now must be Mitsuya's. Takemitchy's probably with him."

And with that, we went to the church. We saw a bunch of Black Dragons' members there. Almost a hundred of them?

We stopped our bikes when their eyes were on us. Pretty sure we were all confused. We just saw Mitsuya's bike, Impulse was getting guarded by people.

I went up to one of the members "Hey, what's going on? Why're ya'll here?? Why're ya'll guarding Taka chan's Impulse?"

"The presidents of Toman....."

"Shit, we're fucked!"

"Shut up, there's only three of em! We have a 100 men!"