Chapter 35 - Emma.....

3rd person POV
On the day of the battle, Takemitchy and Inui was on their own foot steps. They were at Shinichiro's graves.

Takemitchy bowed at the grave.

"I will live up to the 1st Gen's name. I'll make Black Dragon the best team ever!!"

Right as he said that, an unknown voice interrupted.

"So the 11th Generation is born on the Black Dragon's founding day huh? That's interesting."

Both Takemitchy and Inui turned their heads towards the sound. To see a guy, tanned with white hair, and purple eyes.

"So you're Takemichi Hanagaki!"

"Izana! You bastard!!" Inui yelled at him.

"What did you fuckers do to Koko??!" Inui started pulling on Izana's collar.

"Hey there.... We didn't do anything at all, he's the one who wanted to join Tenjiku in the first place, right?" Izana stated, rather calmly. He was right, and Inui couldn't deny that.

"Let me go, I'm only here to visit my brother's grave." Izana continued,

"Now that Kokonoi is with us, I have no interest in you, Inui."

"You....." Inui was indeed, pissed. He had an irk mark on his temples and is ready to punch Izana anytime.

"Hold on... Inupi Kun..." Takemitchy was scared but tried to stop Inui.

"That's enough, Inupi Kun!" a voice appeared, which it seems like it's Mikey.

"Mikey Kun!!" Takemitchy yelped like he was their saviour.

"Huh? What's going on?" Emma is also behind him.

Izana eyed at them both.

"Woah. Visiting the grave with your beloved sister?" Izana asked, although it's already obvious.

"Mikey..."

"Takemitchy, take Emma away." Mikey suddenly commanded.

Takemitchy then took Emma away from the scene. Outside the cementary.

".... That guy is my third brother is he?"
Emma asked Takemitchy.

"Izana?"

Takemitchy didn't know how to answer her question.

".... So there's gonna be a fight right?" Emma continued asking.

"Maybe...."

Emma sighed at Takemitchy's answer.

"Do boys do nothing else but fight each other?"

"Huh?" Takemitchy was confused.

"Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang, The 'Invincible Mikey'.... Mikey shows nothing but strength in front of everyone. Even when his brother died. Even when Baji died. No matter what, Mikey will never shows his weakness. Not to anyone."

"..... Yeah. You're right. "
Takemitchy can't really say anything else but to agree with Emma's words. It was the truth. Until now, he had never saw once Mikey frowned. He was always so top and so bright. The one that everyone admires.

" But in reality... Up until now, he still can't sleep without his dirty old towel. He's but a weak boy. So are you, and me. So whenever there is trouble.... I'll help Mikey no matter what! Just like how Mikey always does!" Emma looked at Takemitchy and smiled.

Seeing this side of Emma, Takemitchy also smiled.

" Man, that was too cool of me wasn't it? " Emma said with her eyes closed.