Chapter 20 - It's Finally Happening

3rd person POV

~Later that night~

The Toman members went to their usual gathering place. Preparing for the fight that's going to happen tomorrow.
All the division captains and vice captains had arrived.

"THE PRE-BATTLE MEETING FOR OUR FIGHT AGAINST VALHALLA WILL NOW BEGIN!!"

The atmosphere tensed up. All the chatterings stopped once Draken said his words.

"I'm glad to see you all here today. Tomorrow, we're going head-to-head with Valhalla. They picked this fight with us. There's nothing for us to gain!"

".... Also, Baji and Shi sided with our enemy. We don't go easy on traitors, that's Toman's policy!"

Chifuyu turned to Takemitchy.
" There's no stopping this now... Takemitchy. " Satsuki looked at them, head tilted. Wondering what are they talking about.

Mikey looked around

".... Can I... Just be a kid? "

" Huh? "

" Hah...?"

He sat down on the stairs.

" I don't wanna fight Baji and Shi. "
He said with a smile plastered on his face.

Some of the people were shocked, while some of them smiled because they knew that Mikey was still the same as before.

" SO HERE'S MY SOLUTION!! LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH, EVERYONE!! TOMORROW WE'RE GONNA CRUSH VALHALLA, THEN TAKE SHI AND BAJI BACK!!"

"THAT'S HOW WE FIGHT OUR BATTLES!!"

"YEAHHHHH!!!"

The crowd cheered upon Mikey's words.

"Sorry Ken-chin, did I failed as a leader?" Mikey asked Draken.

"I think all this cheering answers that."

After Mikey had concluded the meeting, Satsuki went up to Chifuyu and Takemitchy.

"Aye, Takemitchy, Chifuyu Kun, you've met Rian didn't you?"

"Rian...?" Chifuyu asked with a confused face.

"Rian, also known as 'Shi'. The second vice president of Toman." Satsuki answered.

"EH??? Isn't her name Shi?? She lied??!" Chifuyu with an unbelievable tone.

"Yes, now pipe down. You're too loud." Satsuki deadpanned.

"Now I heard your conversation just now about there's no stopping this now or whatever. Do you mind not excluding me out and tell me what information you have? She's my sister, I can't just let her ass be like that."

Chifuyu and Takemitchy was hesitant at first, but then explained the informations and their investigations to her.....

The next day of the battle

They've arrived the abandoned car lot, they can see a bunch of people gathered there.

" What? Who are these people?" Takemitchy asked Chifuyu.

"They're spectators. Toman versus Valhalla.... Whoever wins today's conflict will be the one step closer to ruling Tokyo."

"This fight's caught the attention of all the influetantal delinquents in Tokyo." Satsuki continued Chifuyu's words.

"You got that right, looks like nothing but bad dudes out here."

"Like those two guys over there." Chifuyu said, referring to the guy with two braids, and the other guy with glasses.