Chapter 14 - New Third Division Captain

Rian's POV

It's been a time since me and Draken were discharged from the hospital. We were hanging out like always. We'll, in MY house.

"Why the fuck are you guys in my house? Aren't you guys supposed to be outside riding a bike or something?" I asked Mikey and Draken, who was playing UNO with Satsuki.

"Wahhh don't be so cruel, Shi-chin! It's fun hanging out at your house!" Mikey pouting like a baby.

"UNO! That was my last card! Mwahhaaha!!" Satsuki with her demonic laughs.

"Man, you cheated didn't you?" Draken was definitely not used to losing.

"Now you're gonna be treating me dorayakis!"

"Like hell I'm gonna! Ask Shi, isn't she the one controlling your pocket money in this household?"

"Anyways, come back to the point." Mikey suddenly became serious.

"I came to your house to tell you guys that I will be announcing the new third division captain today."

"Oh ya? Who is it? You better not be choosing some random ass dude or a punk." Satsuki asked.

"Well... About that, I'm not gonna be telling you now. Just gotta wait until the ceremony!" Mikey smiled childishly.

Satsuki and I both shrugged. "Well you better not let me down."

"Oh, and before the meeting, we're gonna be going to the Bath House near the shrine with Takemitchy. You wanna come?"
Mikey invited Satsuki and me with a smiley face.

"Why not, we have time anyways." There goes Satsuki agreeing on something without my consent, although we really are free today. But, still-

Time skip till' night time

We arrived infront of the bath house.

"What? A separated bath? I thought I was finally able to see if Draken's size is true that someone told me about or not." Satsuki teased him.

"Hah?! What'd you say?? Who even told you that anyways?!"

"Nothing~"

He chased Satsuki around, into the women's bath.

I pulled him back "Oi, this is the women's bath. The fuck are you? Pervert?"

"I ain't no pervert , the fuck you thinking with that 10 IQ of yours?"

"I have 200 IQ originally, but spent 190 of em tryna talk to you."

"WHY YOU BIT-"

I ran in the women's bath, knowing he's not brave enough to just step in. I made a winky face and bid him goodbye. I can see irk mark all across his face.

Anywaysssss

Me and Satsuki went inside and took off our clothes cuz they're all women, there's nothing to worry about. Well... I was using a towel to try cover myself cuz I've took off all my bandages. Except for the ones on my neck though.

Self insecureness isn't something that can be healed in a day okay?!

While we're at it, we can hear fighting sounds from the other bath.

"THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR, ASSHOLE?!"

"OWW WHAT THE HELL?!"

"WHY DON'T YOU DIE FOR ONCE?!"

Now I wonder who could it be.

Me and Satsuki both have sweat drops on our head. We went out after 10 minutes or so, cuz it's getting real boring. We dressed ourselves in our uniforms.