Chapter 15 - Valhalla

3rd person POV

Takemitchy was in school, still thinking about how Mikey will kill him if he failed to bring Baji and Shi back from Valhalla.

"TAKEMICHI! !"
His classroom door was suddenly smacked open, revealing his friends.

"We've heard! You've became a member of Toman?"

"Akkun..."

"Hm? What's up? You don't look so happy."

"Huh? Ah. That's right, I became a member of Toman. It just turned out that way!"

"Really?! How'd that happen??"

"It's not as awesome as you think.."

Takemitchy told his story to his friends.

"I see..."

"If you can't get Baji Kun and Shi san back from Valhalla, then Mikey kun's gonna kill you."

"Yeah... And I've only got until Toman's fight with Valhalla starts."

His friend sweatdropped

"But there's no telling when will that happen!"

"Rest in peace Takemichi, I'll come collect your bones."

Takemitchy sighed.

"To be honest... I don't know what's the situation in Toman right now. I don't even know what Valhalla is."

"If I must.... I'll explain it to you!"

He started scribbling on the blackboard.

"Tokyo Manji Gang.... Toman for short. Mikey kun's the leader, while Shi San and Draken kun's the vice leader. Under them are five divisions. Each division has around 20 guys."

He turned to Takemitchy.
"With 100 members in total, that makes them a large biker gang. You know this much, right?"

"Wow, I didn't know that."

"Really? You call yourself a delinquent??"

"From what I've heard, the third division ex captain, Pah chin Kun got arrested. And the vice captain, Peh yan Kun entered the second division."

"HUH?!"

"So Peh yan kun's under Mitsuya Kun now?"

"Ya!"

"So we're in the same division? I'm not a fan of Peh yan Kun at all.... He scares me."

"And, in exchange, the new third division captain is.."

"Kis@k! ."

"Right, formerly in Moebius."

After a lot and a lot of explaining later

" 'The headless angel' that's what people call Valhalla."

"The former Moebius members are gathered around Hanma. Valhalla's number two.... And the anti-Toman force gathered under the number three guy, Kazutora Hanemiya."

Just as his words escaped from his mouth, a boy with yellow and black tip locks entered the classroom.

" Huh? Is school over already? "

" Who the hell... You don't look familiar. "

" Now that's not very polite. I am your mid school Senpai after all. "

"Huh...? Who are you? Never seen you here before."

"......"

"That tiger tattoo on his neck!"