Chapter 8 - War

Rian's POV

We were discussing about how are we gonna face Moebius, along with Mikey, Draken Pah chin and Peh yan.
In the middle of that, I heard footsteps, running towards us.

"What is it, Takemitchy?"

"We're kinda in the middle of an important discussion right now.." I said.

Pah wasn't having it.
"You again?"

"Fuck off, shit head!" Peh said while siding Pah.

"Can you... Stop the conflict with Moebius?"

"Hah?" we all said with unison after Takemitchy said his words.

"This conflict... I can't say, but someone's pulling the strings behind all of this." he continued.

Pah chin grabbed his hair and flung him to the side, making his back collide with the concrete floor.

"Better quit fucking around with us, bitch. Right, Pah chin?"

"Leave. Say one more word, and you're dead."

"You can't fight Moebius, Toman's gonna get screwed." Takemitchy really doesn't know when to stop does he?

"Stand up."

Takemitchy stood up, as Pah said. Pah punched him in the face.

"WE CAN'T FIGHT? AND YOU CAN'T SAY WHY? THEN WHO THE HELL BEAT UP MY FRIEND?! WHO THE HELL RAPED HIS GIRLFRIEND, ASSHOLE!"

Me myself thinking this is getting out of hand, I stood infront of Takemitchy and blocked Pah's punches with my hand.

"I don't know... But! -" as Takemitchy was saying, but Mikey cut him off.

"Takemitchy, I get what you're saying. But we're gonna fight Moebius. You don't understand at all....

I decided we're gonna fight, so Toman's gonna fight Moebius." damn, Mikey's aura completely changed.

Takemitchy kneeled down in front of us..

"I WON'T BACK DOWN! IF WE FIGHT MOEBIUS, TOMAN'S DONE FOR! I DON'T WANT TO AN TO END THIS WAY!!"

"Geeze, you really are a moron." I gripped on to Pah's hands just when he's about to land another hut on Takemitchy.

"The hell are you doing, Shi?"

"Takemitchy said he's not backing down.." I said.

"Maybe it's not a bad idea to see what Moebius is up to." Draken finished my words.

"Hm? Ken-chin, Shi-chin. Are you both defying Toman?" Mikey said with a dark aura surrounding him.

"Hah? It's not like that at all."

"Well that's how it sounds like to me."

Me and Draken both glared at Mikey, while he was staring at us back too.

"Sorry to interrupt your little group implosion."

We turned our head to the source of this very punchable voice.

"But, you keep saying Moebius. Would you mind not repeating our name like that, you middle school babies."

"You're..... Osanai!"

"Shut it, dick cheese."

"You bastard...."

"Hey, I'm two years older than you. That's Mr. Bastard to you."