Chapter 16 - Important To Him

Flashback 2003 summer

Rian's POV

"You guys got called out by Mikey too?" I asked while running up to the two boys that's walking infront of me.

"Yup." One of my best friends, Kazutora. I call him Tora for short.

"Same place as usual right?" my second best friend, Baji turned his head and asked.

"Well.... It's not like there's another place we can go."

While walking through the alley way, some guys with 'cancer sticks' in their mouth went blocking our way.

"Hey, we're kinda in a hurry so could you please move out the way so we can take this shortcut." Tora spoke up to them.

"Huh?? Who you think you are, this is our site. Now shoo and go back to your mama, little babies."

"Now that insult was hella cringe, you can't produce enough braincells for that?" Baji shot them back.

"Stop, Baji. They're using up more braincells than they can produce when they talk to you." I added with a teasing tone.

Timeskip

"Sorry we're late, these two guys got tangled up with some punks." I said while walking up to the group.

"Ha?? Don't act like it was only our fault, you were the one who provoked them!"

"Woahhhh, awesome!!"

"Hm? Ohh nice!"

"What is it?"

"Toman's got uniforms now!!"

"This rules, Mitsuya!!"

"No, it doesn't. I'm the one who got pushed into making them."

"Let's change into em and take a commemorative picture. Right, Mikey?" Draken suggested, then turned to Mikey who was eating a cup of chocolate parfait.

"Hm?"

"FUCKER, WHY'D YOU ATE ALL MY CHOCOLATE PARFAIT??!" Draken pulled on Mikey's collar, yelling at him.

"Whoops, didn't notice!"

"YOU SAID YOU ONLY WANTED A BITE!!"

As you can guess, I slapped the back of his head for being too loud.

We all changed into our new uniforms.

"Hey, who's gonna take the photo??" I asked.

They all tilted their head and looked at each other. Shrugging their shoulders. I sweatdropped at them.

"Oh! You guys wait a sec! I'll be back!"
I ran off to the alley. Well, as expected, the punks Baji, me and Tora had beat up are still there. I dragged one of em out.

"Oi, come here you shit stain."

"W-wha???"

He's mentally crying right now.

"Ayee guys I'm back!" I said while I waved at them.

"Took you long enough, where have you been?"

"As you can see, I went to grab a photographer for us!" I smiled while dragging the guy.

"Well get into your places, the hell you waiting for?"

We all positioned ourselves.

"H... Here it goes."

"Come on!"

"Hurry up."

"O.... Okay... Say cheese!"