Chapter 27 - Hakkai, And The Black Dragons

Flashback

Rian's POV

It was a boring afternoon. Satsuki's not home either. She's with her friends shopping at the mall. I'm alone at home, lying on the couch.

Boku tachi wa
Moe saka ru
Tabi no tochuu de deai~
(Homura by LiSA)

My phone rang. I looked at it and realised it was Mitsuya. I picked it up, of course.

"Hey, Mitsuya. Wassup?"

"Oh hey, Shi. I was wondering if you wanna come by. I was gonna take Luna and Mana to the playground."

"Sure! I was bored anyways. Lemme get ready!"

"I'll be at your house to get you then."

He hung up after that. I rushed to my room to get changed. I wore a black hoodie, and a black skirt. With leggings underneath.

I heard the doorbell once I finished changing. I opened it and as expected, it's Mitsuya. He was holding Mana in his hands while Luna was standing behind him.

" Wow Mitsuya, you're right on time. I just got done changing."

"Well then let's go, before it gets too late."

I held Luna's hands, we were chatting about anything and everything. Reached the playground without knowing.

We saw a blue haired boy, beating up a kid. The kid's nose is bleeding, but the boy kept on punching him non-stop.

Mitsuya stepped in, and grabbed on to the boy's wrist to stop him from punching the poor kid.

"You're going too far." Mitsuya said to the boy.

"Violence should be used to protect."

Mana started crying in his arms.
Mitsuya started comforting her. "There, there. He's big and scary huh?"

He sat there, looking dumbfounded.

Flashback ended

Rian's POV
Taka chan, Hakkai and me were walking our way to meet Taiju.

"Taka chan... Maybe its not a good idea to meet with Taiju after all. Nothing you say will get a good result out of him. He's a piece of shit...."

Hakkai said to Taka chan, worried.

I sighed at him. "Would you stop? You always try to handle everything yourself."

"By the way...." Taka chan spoke.

"Why are they tagging along?"
Taka chan said, referring to Chifuyu and Takemitchy that's walking behind us.

"What? I was there when it happened." Takemitchy claimed.

"I'm keeping an eye on him. He's a moron, you see." Chifuyu pointed at Takemitchy and said.

"Oh look who's talking, it's the one who wrote 'courage' on the plan and asked their partner to go through it."

I straight up teased him.

"Hey! But it turned out well didn't it!"

"Eh... Oh well...." Taka chan said as he sweat dropped.

We reached Taiju's office. We stepped in, I can feel the tense atmosphere there. Taiju was sitting on his sofa, legs on the desk in front of him. Koko and Inupi was standing behind him.

Mitsuya sat on the sofa that's on the opposite side. I stood behind him, with Hakkai, Chifuyu and Takemitchy.

"It's nice to meet you, Taiju Kun."