Chapter 6 - Visit

Rian's POV

I stayed up late binge watching One Piece last night. I have 828 episodes to go so that I can catch up-

I was walking beside Draken, because he said Mikey wanted to hang out. Draken himself also has somewhere he wanted to go.

On the way to the restaurant Mikey's waiting for us in, Takemitchy appeared out of nowhere.

"Huh? Bodyguard? No way!"

"Thank you!! Wait, what'd you just say?" He said while bowing at us.

"A bodyguard would be too annoying. We can do anything on our own anyways." I deadpanned.

"Besides, would you even be any good at it?" Draken added which seemed to pierce through Takemitchy's heart.

We continued to walk, leaving Takemitchy behind. I had to be honest, he sucked at tailing people. He's been hiding around like he think he's a ninja or some sort. I've been trying my best to ignore him all the way.

After some time of walking, and Takemitchy tailing us. We finally arrived at the restaurant. We sat down and ordered. I wasn't hungry so I just got a glass of milkshake, while Draken got a glass of water instead. Mikey, on the other hand, ordered a kids' meal.

"I'll never forgive this!"

Here we go again

"Huh?"

"There's no flag!"

I sweatdropped while laughing at him, almost chocking on my milkshake.

"I got the kids' meal because I was excited for the flag!"

The waiter bowing "I apologise for this, I'll put one right away." he seemed panicked, didn't know what to do.

"I don't want it now!"

Seriously, he looked like a 5 year old.

Draken sighed, randomly took a flag out of his pocket and jabbed it on to the rice.

"Look Mikey, a flag."

Mikey's eyes immediately shined as if there were stars in it.

"WOOOW Ken-chin you're the best!!"

I don't even wanna know if he'd always carry a small flag whenever he goes or not. Nope, not even bothered asking.

I whispered to Draken

"Oii, you better not snap later on."

"Ha? What makes you think I'd snap on an everyday thing?"

Just a minute later, I felt pressure on my lap, Mikey had dropped asleep, snoring. His head was on my lap. On. My. Lap. I couldn't help but blushed, a hot looking delinquent leader sleeping on my lap!!

" AGHHHH I'VE HAD ENOUGH, SHUT UP MIKEY!" Draken simply yelled, making the other customers look at us.

I waved my hand, hinting that we're sorry and we're going to get moving.

"Geeze, quit falling asleep after you eat..." Draken sighed, carrying him on his back while I payed for the food.

Wow 35 bucks... Is this what I get for stealing Mikey's wallet to buy dorayakis the other day.

I picked up my pace following Draken to wherever he was going to. Of course, Takemitchy was still behind us.

After a 10 minutes walk, we arrived at

A hospital?

Mikey asked the same thing.

"A little visit." Draken said.

Well I wonder who are we visiting.

We stepped in the building, walked through some long ass hallways. Then stopped infront of a glass window, inside was a girl lying on the bed, with all sorts of machines, needles plucked in to her.

" Who's that?"

"That's Pah's friend's girlfriend." answered Draken.

I flinched once I heard that. My hands balled up into a fist, nails dugging into my skin. Breathing unevenly out of anger, seeing an innocent girl to be beaten up like that.

"Fucking piece of shit" I mumbled down my breath.

Draken noticed my reaction, putting his hand on my head trying to comfort me.

"Seven stitches on her head, broken teeth, detached retina on her left eye. Beatings all over her body, left her with broken ribs. And she's been unconscious for five days."

Okay now Draken should've not said that. I wanna storm out, go find Osanai right in this instant.

A voice with a man in his mid 40s,

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! "

I assume that he was the girl's father.

A woman beside him, trying to beg him to stop yelling.

" HOW DARE YOU WALTZ IN HERE AFTER PUTTING MY DAUGHTER IN THE ICU?!"

Draken and I bowed down to the parents.

" YOU THINK BOWING IS GONNA SOLVE THIS?! MY DAUGHTER ALMOST DIED THANKS TO YOU BASTARDS!"

Mikey stood there, unfazed. "Don't bow to him Ken-chin, Shi-chin. We did nothing wrong."

"GET OUT YOU WORMS!"

"Huh? Who are you calling worms?!" I could sense irritation in Mikey's words.

"We're very sorry about what happened." I said while Draken pushed down Mikey's head, forcing him to bow too.

"Hey!! What the hell?!"

"It's entirely our responsibility." I continued.

" YOU THINK BOWING WILL MAKE MY DAUGHTER ANY BETTER? YOU WORMS! YOU'RE A STAIN TO SOCIETY!" the man continued.

His wife broke down
"Our daughter has completely been disfigured. How can you do this? You, girl. Don't you understand too?" she said while pointing at me.

I kept silent. I have nothing to say in this situation now.

The man seemed to calmed down a bit.
"Please leave, we never want to see you again."

We remained our body until their figure was nowhere to be seen.

" We're going to fight Moebius soon. We'll deal this thing in our own world." Draken started.

"All our members have families, people they care about. We can't let outsiders get hurt, we can't let their friends, families cry." I continued his words.

"Even if you don't bow, care about others, have a heart." Draken lectured.

"You both are so kind.... I'm glad you're both here with me."

"Well, thanks for comforting me just now, Draken. I might've stormed out just now and go fight Osanai." I thanked him, giving him a close eyed smile.

"Man, now I'm hungry."

"Ha? But you just ate?"

"Sleeping makes me hungry."

"How does that even work?!"

We laughed, stepping out of the hospital.

Well.... Let's not forget about Takemitchy was still following us and just saw the whole thing....

Fun facts

Satsuki isn't here because she was binge watching the episodes of One Piece that Rian didn't wait for her to watch together.