Chapter 26 - The Admin Meeting

Rian's POV

I was riding my bike along the night streets, with Satsuki. It was a pretty chilly night. I was pretty much enjoying the breeze slapping my face.

After riding for a little while, I saw Chifuyu and Takemitchy on the side ways of the streets, chatting away.

"Huh? What the hell do you mean? 'Came from the future'?" I can hear Chifuyu asked Takemitchy with a serious tone.

"I-I mean..."

"Came from the future? Who? Is this some kind of magic?" Before I knew it, Satsuki already went up to them.

"S... Satsuki san? Shi san?"

"What are ya'll talking about, such serious tone. Mind telling us too?"
I walked up to them, too without a choice.

Takemitchy told us everything. About how he can travel back into the past and future. How he travelled back here to save Hina. And what has he done from then to now.

" I'm... Gonna get killed by Kisaki? " Chifuyu muttered out.

Takemitchy did not uttered a word, but kept silent.

"So.... I'm gonna die."

"Just kidding!! I was just joking haha!" Takemitchy said with a rather nervous aura around him.

".... Somehow I always knew.."

"H-huh?"

"Thinking about it, there's a lot that's off about you. Also, there have been times when you've looked different."

"... Well.... I mean.. That's.."

I cut him off from his words. "Before the fight with Valhalla, you told Baji and me, 'Please don't die.'. You knew Baji was gonna die, that's why you're so desperate?"

".... I knew but I couldn't do anything....even though I tried to save him."

Takemitchy looked like he was gonna cry any second.

".... You're pretty incredible. " Satsuki said to him.

Chifuyu sighed " You've been fighting all alone right? Be proud of yourself, Takemitchy. The results doesn't matter. "

Tears started to form from Takemitchy's eyes.

"Nobody's watching but you stood and fought without running. I respect you, dude."

"Y...you guys believe me? Although the things I said sounded like bullshit?" Takemitchy asked while sobbing.

"Of course we do! We're partners, aren't we?" Chifuyu and Satsuki both smiled at the sobbing guy. While I looked at them, dumbfounded.

"Damnn, quit making me cry!!"

"Hold upppp, since when Satsuki partners with Chifuyu and Takemitchy??" I was so confused.

"Not tellin~"

"Takemitchy~You better tell me before your partner's heads get ripped off." I threatened him while holding Satsuki and Chifuyu's heads.

"I-I uhhhh...."

Yeah he eventually told me everything.

Time skip two days later

Rian's POV

We were gathered in an abandoned space. I heard we're gonna be discussing about Hakkai, being the little brother of Black Dragon's leader.