Chapter 5 - The Meeting

It was night time

It was night time.

I had my dinner with Satsuki, and was about to binge watching the anime 'Jujutsu Kaisen' with her. We even got the drinks and snacks ready.

After episode one, I got a call from no one other than Draken. Me and Satsuki were pretty curious about why, usually he doesn't call us during this hour. I picked up the call and put it on speaker so that Satsuki could hear.

"Yo Draken, wassup. It's pretty rare for you to be calling me at this hour."

"Shi, you gotta come to the meeting now. Mikey's orders."

"What? Why so sudden?" Satsuki asked him.

"I'll explain once you got there. Be at the shrine by 8 p.m. sharp."

He hung up after that.

Well, he does sounded in a hurry. Since it was Mikey's orders, might as well go check it out. I hope this shit is worth of my time.

It was already 6:48 p.m. So we really gotta rush. We quickly got up and dressed ourselves.

Yes, this was drawn by your one and only author-chan so it doesn't look that good, but bear with it ;)

I wore a baggy long sleeved shirt, along with a short skirt. Then I put the Toman's jacket over my shoulders. I did changed my bandages just in case cuz the old ones are getting crusty, I also brought my ear plugs just in case things get loud.

Well for Satsuki, she's just wearing the same as any Toman member would wear, the different is that she has a short skirt on than long pants.

It's already 7 p.m. , we dashed out the door, hopping on our own bikes and started heading towards the shrine where Toman usually holds their meetings.

It's a 30 minute ride there, we should be able to arrive on time even if there's a traffic jam.

Well we had arrived earlier than I expected, so we decided to just climb some trees and chill a bit, waiting for others to arrive.