Chapter 17 - That Night....

August 13th, 2003

Rian's POV

"Shi! It's almost Mikey's birthday right? What are you planning to give him?" Tora asked me with a 'tell me you don't' tone.

"Well.... I already have one in mind. Why'd you ask?"

" I actually have an idea, but I might need your help with that."

"Which was...?"

He told me his plan, which was REALLY wrong.

"Nah nah nah, hold the fuck up. So you're tellin me that you're gonna steal a CB250T from a shop??"

"Shhh!! Lower down your voice a bit!! You want the whole world to know?" He covered up my mouth.

I smacked his hand out of my mouth
"Look, I know I'm the one coming up with plans for Toman but I'm not smart enough to help you plan an escape with this. Especially when you're escaping with a heavy ass bike."

"Hahhh.... But you want do see Mikey happy don't you??" He asked back at me.

"Well yes, but not this way! He wouldn't be happy if he knew that it was stolen!!"

"Ehhh, only me and you knew that it's stolen, if none of us spill it out, who knew?"

"Whatever you say, I'm not up with this. You better dispel that idea of yours." I said with a rather angry tone and walked away.

I know this guy's brain was fucked up, but I didn't know that it was THIS fucked up.

3rd person POV

Baji and Kazutora was on a same bike

" Hey, Kazutora. Where we goin? " Baji asked with a curious tone.

"It's almost Mikey's birthday right? We're gonna get him a present."

"And that's...?"

"A CB250T!"

"But nobody's got a CB250T."

"Don't worry bout' it."

They then proceed to drive another 10 minutes. They stopped in front of a shop.

"This is the place."

"A bike shop?"

Baji walked towards the glass, seeing a beautiful bike displayed there.

"A CB250T...."

"Let's steal it." Kazutora said, already holding up a wrench.

"Huh?! We shouldn't just steal it!"

"Yeah... And...?"

"If... We get him a CB250T that way...
Mikey won't be happy at all."

"Dumbass, you won't tell him we stolen it then."

"....."

"Mid schoolers like us can only ride bikes that were given to us. So we got no choice but to steal."

Baji was hesitant. He didn't know what to say.

"You wanna see how happy Mikey will be don't you? This is the bike he always dreamed of having!"

"Yeah... But still..."

Kazutora settled the things without Baji agreeing on it. They waited till night time to strike.

"Let's do this, Baji!" Kazutora was wearing a black jacket with his hoods up.

"... Hey!!"

Kazutora told Baji his plans and how will he do it.