Chapter 19 - Tomorrow....

3rd person POV

"Why's you call me out here on such short notice.... Draken?" A guy with blonde hair and black tips, no one other than Kazutora, standing in front of Draken.

"Been a long time, Kazutora."

Draken started.

"This fight that's coming up. You wanna call it off?"

Kazutora stared at Draken with a twitched expression on his face.

"No matter you win or lose, I won't be happy either way."

"...."

"... I don't get it, Kazutora. Why do you hate Mikey?"

Kazutora's eyes widened as Draken said that.

"Mikey gave a good testimony for you, you know? You got out early thanks to that. How do you think he felt when-"

"Shut up."

Draken was cut off by his voice.

"Two years.... Two precious years of my life.... Spent inside those walls...."

Their eyes met each other.

"I'm no longer... The person I was back then."

He said with a rather dark tone.

"But I'm still your friend!"

"......"

Kazutora walked pass Draken.

"That's what I hate about you.... Draken. Toman's getting crushed the day after tomorrow."

"Mikey doesn't want this!"

He didn't reply.

Draken went to meet Mikey after that

"..... Is there really no going back?"

Mikey said with a stoic expression, a hand on his bike.

"What would my big brother do...?"

"Who knows.... Talk it over with your CB250T. Until you're satisfied."

~Time skip the day before the battle~

"It's finally happening tomorrow!"
Takemitchy stated.

"Before that, I want you to come with me somewhere , Takemitchy."
Chifuyu said while looking back at him.

"Huh? Where to?"

They walked for a while, then approached to two figures.

"Sorry.... For calling you guys out like this."

"Ah, Chifuyu. You wanna get punched some more?"

Who's standing in front of them, was Shi and Baji.

"Shi san.... Baji Kun?!"

It was a moment of silence, when Chifuyu decided to break it.

"Did you....got a lead on Kisaki yet?"

"Huh?"

"You're acting as a spy for Toman right?"

"The fuck are you saying?"

"I did some looking around myself and found out Kisaki's a pretty nasty guy. You don't need to stay in Valhalla anymore."

"....."

"Tomorrow.... If the fight starts... Baji san, Shi san... You'll become Toman's enemy for real!"

Baji spoke
"Chifuyu.... What have I told you over and over? Don't trust anybody but your friends. We're part of Valhalla now... We're gonna destroy Toman tomorrow."

"Chifuyu..." Takemitchy called out to him.

"Can I have a word alone with Baji Kun and Shi san?"

"...." Chifuyu did not spat a word. He left them alone, walking away from the scene.

"Listen, punk. I got no reason to talk one on one with you." Baji immediately provoked Takemitchy.

"I... Have no idea what your goal is... Baji Kun, Shi San. I don't really care, actually. Just...."

Takemitchy said with a trembled voice.

"Please make it through tomorrow alive."

"Hah?"

"Please... Don't die."
He stopped for a second then continued.

"It'll make Mikey Kun.... Really sad...."

"He's my enemy. I'm killing him tomorrow. Go tell him that! " is all Baji replied him.

He left the scene, leaving Shi and Takemitchy now. Shi suddenly closened her distance between herself and Takemitchy. She tapped on his pockets, slipping a piece of paper inside it then walked away.

Takemitchy was rather confused. But he knew that she was trying to tell him something, so he just went with it.

They both parted ways after that. Takemitchy went meet up with Chifuyu. Telling him what Shi just did. He took out the piece of paper from his pockets and looked through it.

——————————————————
To Takemitchy and the members of Toman:

I apologise for what I did. But I couldn't say it in front of you guys, nor meet up with you. I'm afraid that there was a microbug that's a part of the Valhalla jacket given to us. I'll get straight to the point. Baji was just acting as a spy in the Valhalla ranks. He wanted to get leads on Kisaki.

He did not told me that. I, myself suspected it. I went with him to keep him away from any troubles, also ensuring his safety. Don't make much fuss about it and I hope this letter will be burnt and not be given to Mikey.

From Shi.
——————————————————

Takemitchy made his way to Mikey after reading the letter. Of course, he didn't give the letter to him. He was sitting on top of a jungle gym there.

"I see..."

"When we were kids, we played on this jungle gym a lot. We fought all the time. But we'd make up right after....."

"....."

"But this time... They're really out for me."

"I'm sorry I couldn't bring him back."

"No, you did nothing wrong. Not your fault if they didn't wanna back down. They turned against Toman."

Takemitchy could feel his heart skip a beat.

"Tomorrow's the fight. Toman's members had gone into battle mode."

Mikey looked up at the sky.

"I've made up my mind."

As Toman's leader, Mikey's got no choice but to go against Baji and Shi. In other words, there's no going back. Takemitchy knew that deep down, Mikey didn't like it, no matter if they'll win or lose.

Fun facts

Your author chan is already thinking about how to let Shi get back to Toman.