Chapter 2- New Pal

Alright, time to get this over with.
I was walking done the school hallways, making myself down to the school gates. So that it wouldn't trouble Mikey and Draken to come up to my class just so they can pick me up.
I was walking down the stairs, spacing out. As I heard

"Shi-chin!!"

I suddenly feel a heavy pressure on me as I'm trying my best not to stumble forward so that I won't fall off the stairs.
As I set my foot down, I realised that it was Mikey clinging on to me like a koala bear clinging on to a tree.

"Mikey what the fuck? You would've got me and yourself killed!" I yelled.

He pouted. Looking at me with puppy eyes "But I missed you so much, Shi-chin!"

Damn it!! Why he gotta be so cute while doing that!!

He was acting like a baby while Draken pulled him off me. Come to think of it, how did they even got in the school? They threatened the security guards didn't they? Yep, I'm sure they did.

We went to get Satsuki, which for some reason she's not there. Maybe she skipped school or some shit, just don't come to me crying saying that she need help.

We were walking around outside the school then suddenly heard cheering sounds. Mikey, Draken and I looked at each other, head tilted to the side wondering what was that for. Seconds later we heard " I AIN'T GIVING UP!!!"

Damn, that was loud. Pretty sure that it's coming from the place where the underground fight was happening. Mikey seemed calm, rummaging my bag to find some snacks. I yelped to myself 'Please not the dorayaki. Please not the dorayaki!!'

" Shi-chin, you have dorayaki in your bag just for me??!"

FUCK

My heart was shattering while hearing the sound of the plastic bag getting ripped open.
Ah... That was supposed to be mine.

We slowly made our way to the fight.

"HURRY UP AND BRING ME MY BAT!!", That's what we heard.

"Oi, Kiyomasa. You've drawn quite a crowd."

Eh? When did Draken got so infront of us? While Mikey was stuffing his dorayaki up his mouth.

"You sure are worked up ain't cha'. Even though you're the host." Draken said with his hands in his pockets.

"A blonde braid... And a dragon tattoo on his temple.."

"No fucking way!!"

"That's the vice-president of the Tokyo Manji Gang!!"

"Ryuguji Ken, also known as Draken!!"

"And that white haired girl... With bandage on her...."

"Who is she? Why is she walking beside the president and vice president of Toman?"

"Hey hey Ken-chin, all my dorayaki is gone." Mikey said with a smile on him.

"Hah? Don't call me by that nickname, Mikey." Draken deadpanned.

I chuckled while walking beside Mikey.

Everyone stood up straight and bowed

"President, good work!!"

As they were bowing, we're making our way to Kiyomasa. While a guy came up

"M-Mi...Sano-Kun! I'm with the 3rd special attack unit! I'm Akaishi!"

"You're in the way." I grinned
"Mikey doesn't talk to guys he ain't interested in."
Then I walked away with a closed eyes Smile.
"Oh.. I-I'm sorry.."