Chapter 31 - My Last Revenge

Rian's POV

It's already been a day since Takemitchy went back to the future. I'm actually curious what I'm like in 12 years. I haven't gotten a chance to ask him.

I was with Chifuyu walking along the streets, it was raining pretty heavily. Well, nearly for hours.

"It's still raining." Chifuyu mumbled.

"I know right, my laundries won't dry in weather like this." I sighed.

We came across a playground. We saw a figure, in a hoodie. Seems like he's punching a wheel?

"Hm?"

"The hell is this guy doing?"

Me and Chifuyu both sweat dropped.

"I WON'T LOSE!"

We decided to finally went up to the guy.

"Uhhh what are you doing?"

"CHIFUYU!! SHI! B-but why are you here??!" The guy gasped, it was Takemitchy.

"What are you.... We were gonna come see you but we saw a weirdo fighting a wheel."

"I'm-"

"Talking with a tyre wheel under this rain is totally creepy." I deadpanned at him.

"Shut your mouth!! I'm busy!! I'm not playing around here!!"

"Ha..? The fuck you talking about? You forgot who are you talking to??" I got an irk mark on my face.

"I'm training!! I have to get stronger than anyone!!"

He then was pushed back by the wheel swinging back at him.

"No matter what! If I don't get stronger, the future won't change!!"

Me and Chifuyu both have sweat drops on our head. But then realised.

"You're Takemitchy from the future??!"

Takemitchy panted, he told us the reason he came back and what happened in the future.

"Everyone is dead?? Mikey and Shi killed them??!" Chifuyu gasped, I can't lie that I was actually shocked too.

Takemitchy then proceeds to punch the wheel again.

"That's why I gotta get stronger!!"

"Huh...."

"Is that why hitting a wheel?"

"SHUT UP!! Future me left Toman!! Everyone always protected me! I'm so pitiful!"

Right as he said that, we saw bits of blood splatterred on the ground.

"So in order to stay in Toman, everyone must acknowledge my strength!!"

Chifuyu pulled on his arms

"Show me your hands!"

"... Man they're all bloody. You've been doing this all day?"

He pulled his arms back and punched the wheel again.

"Eh??!"

"Oi, Takemitchy stop! Blowing your hands won't make you stronger, asshole." I scolded him.

"I thought about this a lot, with Naoto. What can I do in the past for the future to turn well, to successfully save everyone. We had no clue we were walking in a circle!!" He was punching the wheels non stop again.

"WHO KILLED HINA!! DID MIKEY AND SHI REALLY KILLED EVERYONE!!"

He then punched the wheels harder making the blood on his hands splurt out.

Chifuyu pulled him back and threw him away from the wheels.

"Get a hold of yourself, Takemitchy!! Keep it cool."

Takemitchy started crying.

"... I couldn't do anything. How can I save everyone? I have no idea!!"

He covered his eyes with his bruised hands.

"It's too haaard! I'm so pitiful. Mikey died in my arms! I can still feel his warmth in my hands! I can't take it anymore!"

Me and Chifuyu both sat down beside the guy crying.

"What a fucked future.... But to be honest, it makes me happy." I'm starting to think Chifuyu was talking nonsense.

"Huh?"

"I mean we were able to meet again! I didn't think we were going to meet again."

We gave Takemitchy his time to cry.

"I feel like.... I know what I have to do."

"...."

"We will beat Mikey and Shi!" I stared at him.

"Ha? The fuck? You know I'm still here right?" I stared at him dead into his soul.

"Ha? The hell are you saying, you'll get yourself killed you know?" Takemitchy was finally thinking normally for once.

"Yeah, I'll be killed right?" Chifuyu doesn't seem to get the point.

"No.... I mean, it's not just that.... Are you stupid?"

Chifuyu stood up.

"It sucks. To not be able to do anything about my death. Mikey and Shi are too strong. No one can really beat them. And no one can really confront them. But maybe Toman can!" he smiled at Takemitchy.

"Oi, Chifuyu. Like I said, did you forgot that I was here?" I glanced at him once again.

"Ah, the rain stopped."

"Thanks, Chifuyu." Takemitchy said.

"Things have changed a lot. Mikey and Shi is strong. They can kill anyone. I.... Can't do anything. They changed. They're different."

"Aha! I know that."

"But that's not true. They're my friends."

"Yeah...."

"Mikey said 'all my life, I have been suffering.'. If you suffer, then fight with all your strength, don't make mistakes! I... Want to be with Mikey!"

".... Yeah."

"I've made up my mind. Until I become Toman's number one, I won't go back to the future! This is my last 'revenge'!"

I slapped the boys in the back of their heads.

They both looked at me when Chifuyu decided to speak

"Shi.... You're actually good looking, wonder why you don't have a boyfriend yet?"

"Oh I would love to hear why" I said when I cracked my knuckles.

"It's because you're too scary-"

They said as they ran off.

"GET BACK HERE MORONS!! I'M GONNA BREAK YOUR SPINES!!"

I yelled while I chased them down the streets.

Well we've been running around for a while now. We're all panting like maniacs. Chifuyu and Takemitchy said that they wanted to go to the baths. So I'll have to walk home myself.

Something was in my mind, about what Takemitchy said. Why did Mikey became a murderer? Why am I not killed, but instead with him? Why is my mouth stitched up? Most importantly,why is Satsuki dead? Is she murdered or died by accident?

There's so many questions storming through my mind....