Chapter 13 - Thank You!

Rian's POV

I was put in a room with Draken. Well.... Not exactly as the doctors planned though

Flashback

"Kiyone san, you need to be in a private room so that you can rest well without anyone bothering you!"

"Hey! I'm the injured one here, so I'm the one that decides how I treat myself and my body! Now put me in a room with a dude named Ryuguji Ken!!"

Flashback ended

ANYWAYS, I got put in a room with Draken, yes. I was chatting with him, he's the one sitting beside my bed since I can't move.

The door suddenly opened. Revealed Takemitchy with strange clothes.

" Shi San! Draken Kun! How ya'll holdin up?! "

" Bruh, quit acting like a Jack-ass."
I have a sweat drop on my temple.

"H.. Huh? How am I acting like one?"

"You got it written all over you!" Draken said with an irk on his head

"When someone gave you an inch, don't take a mile you moron."

"And take those shitty clothes off. It's lame as hell. The fuck is with the pants?" I laughed at him.

"You wouldn't understand, Draken Kun, Shi san.... Living in the shadows."

"Hah? Don't be creepy!"

"THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ANYONE'S EVER LOOKED UP TO ME, LET ME LIVE A LITTLE OKAY?!"

"I can't believe you're saying something so depressing on max volume." Draken said as I smacked his head for being too loud.

"Tsk, you guys are no fun..."

"Ah, oh yeah! Here."

"Hm?"

Draken threw him a bag.

"It's from Mikey."

Takemitchy took out the thing inside it.

"A gang uniform?"

"He said to give it to you."

"That's the uniform Mikey wore when he first started Toman."

"In Toman, that uniform's as important as life itself."

"Why... Does he want me to have this? Why not give it to Shi san?? Or the others??"

"So you're saying that I will get a copy of a stuff I already have? No thanks."
I said.

"He said that whether you wear it or not, it's up to you. But he wants you to have it."

It was a moment of silence.

"Takemitchy, you're Toman's saviour and everyone knows that. Including me and Draken."

"Let us show you our gratitude once more."

Draken stood up, he bowed. As I bowed sitting on my bed.

"Thank you."

"Take care of that uniform."

"This is Mikey kun's... He gave it to me, that's heavy."

"....."

"I wonder if I'll ever be the kind of guy who can pull this look off?" he said while smiling at us.

"Go see him."

"Huh?"

"He's probably napping on the roof." I answered his question.

3rd person POV

Takemitchy went to the roof, to find Mikey.

"Mikey Kun."

"I just can't relax."

Mikey said while he sat up.

"Huh?"

"I can't shake this weird feeling. Why'd Hanma started a conflict with Toman? What is he plotting?"

"Why'd he get Kiyomasa's group to murder Ken-chin and Shi-chin?"

"......"

"But here's the biggest mystery. You knew about the conflict and that Ken-chin, Shi-chin will be targeted before anyone else. And you tried to stop both from happening."

Takemitchy gulped from Mikey's sudden seriousness.

"Takemitchy."

"What the hell are you?"

"I... I'm..."

"Pfft" Mikey suddenly let out a chuckle.

"What's with that stupid outfit? I mean.... You're always lame... But..."

"H-huh??"

"Ah, whatever."

"Hah?"

"It's thanks to you that Shi-chin and Ken-chin are still alive anyways."
Mikey held his hand out toward Takemitchy.

"Thank you, Takemitchy."

He held back Mikey's hand.

A/N

This chapter is SHORT ASF which I knew, but I don't know what can I add. I'll be sure to edit it in the future but let's just stay like this in the mean time yeah? XD