Chapter 9 - Making Up

Rian's POV

Well, I'm in the hospital, taking care of Takemitchy. Emma was here too. I left Emma to take care of him and went to the bathroom to change off my bandages cuz why not.

I came back after 20 minutes or so

The fuck am I seeing?

"squish?"

"Pervert. "

"E- Emma chan?! Wait, that was a complete accident-! Hmm? A hospital?"

"I got a call from Draken, when I ran to meet him, you were there."

"Where are Mikey Kun and the others? Are they okay? What about Draken Kun? Shi San?"

There's tears flowing from Emma's eyes.

"He and Mikey started fighting." I said.

"W-why are they fighting?"

"I..." What can I tell him? How do I tell him?

"I don't know, but it keeps getting worse." Emma said.

"Now, there's a Mikey side and Draken side. Toman's been ripped in two.."

I sighed, "everyone's fighting over whether Pah chin should've been arrested." I added, deciding that I should tell him since he's a part of it too.

Emma started sobbing on Takemitchy's lap. I can see Takemitchy was having a hard time comforting Emma.

"Takemichi Kun! Are you alright?!"
Hina came outta nowhere, even startling me.

"Hina?!"

Seeing their position like this, Hina jumped back

"Uhh Wha?? What the?? That's disgusting!"

Takemitchy was confused "Hmm? What is..."

"I-IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, HINA!!"

I sweatdropped...

Takemitchy was discharged from the hospital a few days later. Well, I was at home, telling Satsuki what happened which she really doesn't care. That's when Draken called me on the phone saying that he wanted to visit Takemitchy. Satsuki actually agreed to go with me.

Wow, she's actually paying attention now.

We went to Takemitchy's house first, because Draken said he has something to do which I don't care what it was.

Ding dong

A woman opened up the door for us. "Hi, we were wondering if Takemichi home or not."

"Why hi, he's in his room upstairs with his friends right now. Come in, come in."

I went upstairs and knocked on his doors.

Not even caring, Satsuki barged in to his room. We saw 5 guys that were present, including Takemitchy.

"Yo, Takemitchy. Feeling better?"

"Satsuki San , Shi San!" he greeted us.

"Shi?? Kiyone Shi?? The second vice president of Toman???" a dude with glasses yelped.

He was looking at us up and down.

What a weird guy.

"Oh, what's that on the table, Takemitchy? Puzzles?" Satsuki asked him.

" AHHH DON'T TOUCH THAT, IT TOOK ME THREE DAYS TO FINISH IT!!"

"Three days?? You must've loads of free time... " the guy with slicked back hair said.