Chapter 33 - Kurokawa Izana

Rian's POV

Kakucho and Smiley are exchanging punches and kicks. It's been pretty long since they've started fighting.

Kakucho kicked Smiley, sending him flying but he returned the kick with an another punch in Kakucho's face.

"Yeah, uppercut!!" Chifuyu is cheering.

"My heart can't handle seeing this anymore!!" Angry said, covering his eyes with the both of his hands.

Smiley finally landed a kick on Kakucho, that sent him flying backwards.

"Ayeeeee Smiley won!!"

"Yeah!!!" The four of us are cheering for Smiley like maniacs.

"It's true that you're strong, Kakucho.  Heavenly King huh?" Smiley said to Kakucho that's on the ground.

"Alriiiiight! Let's go back to Tokyo!"
Smiley cheered.

"I can give you first aid treat, Smiley." I looked at him.

"Well he was a good guy anyway." Chifuyu said as he put his hands behind his head.

"FUCK!!"

A voice yelled, making me look backwards towards the sound. It was Kakucho that's lying on the ground.

"THAT'S ANNOYING, TAKEMICHI!!"

Hah? How does he know Takemitchy?

"Kaku?!" Takemitchy turned his head in shock.

"What, you knew him?" I asked Takemitchy.

"So you finally remember, idiot-michi."

"Huh? HUH??"

"2nd year of elementary right?" Kakucho said to him with a closed eye smile.

"Kaku...! I remembered. Yeah! It was when I changed school in 2nd elementary! Are you doing good?"

"We both have a lot to discuss."

"Huh?"

Kakucho wobbly stood up,
"I purposely lost!"

Me and Takemitchy both sweat dropped at the wobbling guy.

"Liar."

"Huh?! I'm serious! I'm extremely strong you know?!"

Takemitchy looked back at him.

"It reminds me of the time we were fighting like idiots and you hated losing."

"You... Don't change, huh? I'm telling you-" Before Kakucho can finish, he was cut off by Takemitchy, with a pat on his shoulder.

"Little Kaku became a Heavenly King now."

"And you... According to the rumors, you're now the 1st division captain in Toman! You haven't changed either."

Both of the guys' eyes met.

"You were my hero." Kakucho said to Takemitchy.

"The leader of Tenjiku is called Kurokawa Izana."

"Huh?"

"Now my hero is called Kurokawa Izana. And I dedicate my life to him. So in conclusion, we're enemies now."

Ahhh... The atmosphere between those two suddenly stiffened.

"That's why I'm asking you... To save Kurokawa Izana."

"Huh...?" Takemitchy was so confused, so am I.

"Hold up, what do you mean 'Save Kurokawa Izana'?" Takemitchy asked him.